Chapter 1

A/N- Hi, I've been trying to rewrite this for a couple of months now, but I haven't been able to make it past the first couple of chapters without rage quitting. This is from my early writing days, so it's kinda embarrassing to leave it up as it is...but I really haven't got a hundred hours of my life to spare on fixing it.

I've decided to run the old version past Grammarly and republish it. Then I'm just gonna let it exist. For the people who like it.

I know this is bad. You know this is bad. Lets know this is bad, together.

-Shayni

Intimidation is an art form.

"What're you looking at!?" I demanded, hands on hips.

And I, Maddison Tramph, am its master.

Cocking my head with a leer, I asked. "You want a fight?"

My victim remained silent, cowering in terror.

Ha, should have thought twice before you shoved that dirty look in an envelope, pasted on a cute sticker and sent it my way.

With an amused smirk, I raised my fists in challenge.

"Alright then! Come at me! Or are you-"

The kitten swiped me with its paw, knocking me flat in an instant.

Turns out, intimidating the family pet when you're five inches tall is not as easy as one might think.

After a moment of stunned silence, most of which was spent contemplating my new station in life.... and maybe trying to catch my breath a little, I laughed evilly into the thick carpet.

"You think you're tough, don't you kitten puff?" Grinning madly, I staggered back up to my feet.

It was going to take more than one swipe from an elephant-sized kitten to make me back down...

Undeterred from the instant KO, I raised my fists again, ready for round two.

After all, idiots don't know the meaning of surrender, or how to recognise the signs of internal bleeding.

No problem.

"Good thing too. " I shifted menacingly towards the adorable killing machine. "I needed a new fur coat."

With a battle cry, I leapt at the kitten, wrapping my arms around its neck to strangle the fluffy grey creature to death.

The feline sat there, me hanging from its neck, and started to lazily lick its paw.

For an instant, I wondered, was this animal actually just... Humouring me...?

No.

Cats don't have the capacity to humour people.

If anything, I am being mocked.

My eyes narrowed.

Playtime is over.

Before I had a chance to unleash my wrath on the unsuspecting kitten, I felt the warmth of two large fingers pinch my waist, lifting me up and away from my prey.

Because where there are giant kittens, there are giant humans.

Suppressing a panicked yelp, my hands scrambled to clutch at the fingers holding me suspended above the ground.

The ride up was brief, and I soon found myself hanging level with a pair of eyes the exact same shade of green as my own.

They were not amused.