Tea Party 2/2

(Hey Nalu shippers! Im sooo sorry again for not updating this book. But u know starting 6th grade middle school is tuff. So ill try to update more but also Hurricane Matthew coming. Sorry)

Levy's POV (Still)

I can't believe it. Natsu Salamander Dragneel is dressed as a Pretty Pink Princess for the female version of Joker, I cant tell.

"Okay stop laughing! Levy why are you here?" Natsu asked crossing his sparkly hands.

"Oh yeeaah! Natsu look I found out how much longer Lucy will be like this!" I yelled excitedly, jumping up and down.

Natsu became interested. "How much longer?!" He yelled wanting to get out of his costume and Joker makeup.

"Three more weeks." I said monotone, shrugging my small shoulders. (XD)

"That wasn't useful!" Natsu shouted gripping his Sakura colored hair.

"Levy-Chan! Levy-Chan! Wanna play Tea Party with Me and Papa?!" Lucy asked excitedly she's even bouncing on her heels with a grin that challenges the cat from Alice and Wonderland's Grin. It's really...Kinda creepy...

"S-Sure." I stuttered. "Do I have to dress up to?"

"Nope! Your already pretty! Papa is Ugly huh?" Lucy smirked and I nodded grinning evilly walking slowly towards Natsu.

Natsu, Seeing out grins (And Lulu's Smirk of evilness) Slowly backs up.

"H-hey....What are you guys doing?" Natsu asked fearfully.

"Oh nothing Sparkamander...Just having FUN!" I yelled launching at Natsu with Lucy on my heels and attacked his sides, wiggling out fingers making the Salamander laugh Unwillingly.

"N-No! S-Stop It!" Natsu yelled in between laughs and he puts his hands down in hope of protecting his Oh so poor sides.

"Nooooo~" Lucy says and we keep going, with him still putting his larger hands down to his sides trying to stop out smaller ones. Never Bish.

"Stap! Stab Stab!" Natsu yells reaching one hand to both of us and tickling out sides. Wide eyed we fall over and laugh, Natsu laughing along from his own fun and Joy. I haven't seen Natsu like this in a long time..Its nice.

"No! Sparkamander! To the bars!" Lucy yelled standing on Natsu back (Idk how ask her) and pointing her hand out and other hand on her hip like a chessy super hero pose.

"Yes, Your Majesty." I Bowed with one hand to my chest and the Other behind my back. (Sebby! If u get it I love you!)  I run behind Natsu and scream out 'Dog Pile!' and land under Lucy somehow and we all laugh again and slowly stop, cause we losin' our breath.

"That was funny." Lucy grins and a bright light fills the room making me and Natsu cover our eyes...