Cнapтer 14

(Ana's POV)

September 22, 2015

"There is no friend as loyal as a book." -Ernest Hemingway

_______________

All I see is blackness. Complete and utter blackness. My head pounded and something sticky was on the side of my face. I tried to raise my hands, but they were tied behind my back. I was tied to a chair and a very uncomfortable one at that. A door opened and I stilled. Loud footsteps pounded against the floor, and I froze. The person stopped in front of me and my blindfold was ripped off, literally. The light immediately assaulted my eyes, blinding me. I winced and blinked repeatedly. The person was behind me, preventing me from being able to identify them. That's when the door in front of me opened. Heels clicked and a woman bounced, in, a black dress on, and a gun in hand. I looked up to the face and paled. What?

"AA-Z?" I yelled, the gag muffling my voice.

"Yeah, never suspected me did ya you little brat? I should have kidnapped you YEARS ago. It was all your fault." She said as she walked over and gripped my chin, shoving my head up painfully.

Jazzy's eyes bore into mine. "When we are done with you, you'll wish you were never born."

She let go of my head and grabbed the arm of the person behind me. "See babe? That was easy! Wasn't it?" She smiled up at... Marcus? SERIOUSLY?

I glared at him, while he just averted his eyes. I never thought he could, would. I tried moving around and Jazzy's eyes filled with anger. She stepped forward and her hand connected with my cheek, sending my flying to the ground, chair and all. I lay there as she laughed and kicked me. I took it, feeling the pain take over as I once again blackout.

**********

Click. Giggle. Click. Giggle. Bang. Giggle. Bang. "Wakey wakey bitch." Jazzy sang as she walked into the room, giggling. 

I winced, opening my crusty eyes. I was still on the floor, and the bruises covered my body. Her heels stopped in front of me and I felt myself turning upright. A slap on my cheek brought my attention back to Jazzy.

"Well, I've gotta go keep appearances up, as does Markie-poo, so stay put." She burst out laughing as she kicked me again.

My migraine came back, full blast and I closed my eyes in pain. Jazzy walked out and the door shut. The lights dimmed and everything was silent. I peeled my eyes open and looked around. I was in a cold room, no windows or anything. I checked and saw no cameras anywhere. I hung my head and let the tears out. What did I do to Jazzy? A scream escaped my gag as I tried to move my arms, I couldn't feel my left one, and my right arm felt like it was broken in two. I tried to turn my head, and gasped. No, what did she do? My arm was bloodied, and cuts covered the sides. I swear, a piece of bone stuck out. I closed my mouth around the gag and tried to keep the contents of my stomach in. I need a doctor. My eyes closed again as I thought of my parents. My family. What was this doing to them? Did they know I was missing? Would they care? Stop it Ana, of course they care. It is your family. Like Lilo and Stitch said, Ohana means family, family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. The pain burst through me like a hurricane. There would be no survivors for me though. Another scream escaped me, and another, until my voice was gone. Until I could hardly breathe. Until I passed out.

Hours passed, they didn't return. I had no food, no water. I was so cold, my body was freezing, and my injuries were probably getting infected. THAT'S when the door opened. Marcus strolled in and untied me. I couldn't move though. He turned and began working on my injuries. More screams erupted from my mouth until he was done, and I was tied to the chair again. I raised my eyes to meet his, and let them do the talking. Why?