Chapter 12

The golden trio walked silently down the hall towards the sounds of voices. They stopped abruptly when they heard the sounds of shackles being slammed against concrete. Harry looked back at Hermione and her eyes were full of concern while Ron just looked scared. They sped up their pace until they were met with an eery silence and drops of blood on the floor.

Harry was the first to look up.

"Aw, Dray, what did they do to you?" His voice wasn't angry, but sad as he stared into his boyfriends slowly swelling face.

His lip was busted, his eye was beginning to turn a deep purple, and his nose was bloodied and broken. When he lifted his head there was a small gash on the side of it causing the blood to pour down his forehead and drip from his chin. Harry winced at the sight. Each mark and wound stood out against Draco's normally marble pale skin.

He was being held to his spot by cuffs on his wrists and ankles that were connected to the ceiling and the cold cement floor.

Even in his pain the blonde rolled his eyes.

"I don't need you to pity me or fight my battles, Potter."

"I'm not pitying you, love, I'm worried about you." When Draco noticed they had an audience he blushed but tried to hide it behind his usual sneer, though Harry could tell it hurt his face to do so. Before he could reach out to touch his scarred face Hermione pulled out her wand and she could see Draco visibly tense, but he didn't notice her speaking a quick healing spell until the sores on the blonde's face began to close on their own accord, only leaving his eye a bit bruised.

"Thanks, Granger," mumbled Draco. She lowered her wand slowly and looked away.

"Don't mention it. I've helped you out with way worse," Hermione spoke loud enough for them to hear without her voice wavering then looked up towards him breaking into a grin she only wore around her friends. Ron made a choking noise that sounded a bit like a surprised grunt before rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, we're all glad you're okay, Malfoy. But...uh- would you mind telling us how your face got so buggered up?" stuttered Ron scratching at the back of his head, but he did have the decency to look both confused and concerned.

"Some of the aurors with strong blood ties in the community had some pretty strong opinions about me: a gay pure blood, a death eater, not to mention I ruined their precious Saviour," Draco rolled his eyes, but Harry could tell that what people said really bothered him. Harry thought about freeing the Slytherin, but he knew that would make everything worse: a known follower of Voldemort, in love with the Harry Potter running from prison to escape a fate that everyone thought he deserved anyway.

"You have another trial in a week. After the way this one went, they have no reason to keep you in here after that and they can't force you to go to Azkaban either. I wont let them!" Harry had his hands rapped around the bars and his forehead pressed to the cool metal. "I will drag Hermione back here everyday for the rest of the week to heal you if I have to-"

"I'll come willingly. They have no right to treat him like this-to treat anyone like this for that matter!"

"I guess I have to be here too, if you guys are going on ahead," Ron said good-naturedly while giving them that awkward lopsided smile.

Draco smiled up at all of them. He never thought he'd see the day that that Golden Trio would care about him in a way other than trying to defeat.

"Thank you guys. I know I've been more than a little bit of a git, bu-" Harry interrupted.

"Way more than a little bit..." The brunette Gryffindor smirked as his boyfriend rolled his eyes. Draco sobered up and continued talking.

"...this- i-it really means a lot to me. More than you'll ever know. I'm sorry for being such a tosser, I've been meaning to say something earlier, but the time never came up." When Malfoy finished Ron's eyes almost fell out of his head.

"Oi, I'd never thought I'd see the day that Malfoy apologized. I can't say I particularly like you any more than I did, but I can see why Harry can at least tolerate you. You make him happy. That's all that matters to me, mate. So don't worry about anything. Harry and Hermione'll figure something out." Ron stopped talking and gave him a real smile.

"C'mon, Harry," Hermione called pulling at his and Ron's arms once she heard voices. "Someone's coming. We gotta get back..."

"Go ahead, I'm coming. Just one more second, 'Mione." He pleaded. The voices got louder and she visibly tensed. Pulling him harder.

"We don't have one more second!" She snapped in a whisper running in the opposite direction of the voices with Harry and Ron in tow.

"I love you, Draco!" Harry said in a rushed, loud whisper over his shoulder.

"I love you too, Harry," Malfoy choked out, and he hoped Potter heard.

~~~~<~>~~~~

Hello My Futher Mucking Rebellez

Soooooooo super short shit chapter

I wanted this to serve as an official apology and kind of summary or how everyone feels about each other for all the main students because the next few chapters are going to be pulling this story to a close.

Next chapter is complete (YaY!)
It's a bit of a long one
(also YAY!)
& it may be posted before Friday because I'm on Fall Break
(triple YaY!)

Don't forget to comment, vote & share if you love it. or if you didn't.

I decided I want to start replying to comments in character so you can always ask questions or something if you wanna know!

uhhh I think that's it.

I hope you all enjoyed.
Thanks sooooo much for reading.

I Love You All

-- angel janeé xoxo
{aka 👑Empress Lucifer 😈}