30: Don't look at me like that!

After we left the hospital, the five of us agreed to meet up in a coffee shop to just.....maybe sit and talk. We were all shocked about what the doctor said about Chelsea's suicide attempt, maybe I shouldn't be saying anything because I've gone through that part but I didn't think I was depressed or stuff. I was just angry, angry at my parents, angry at Tyler and angry at the world but even all those anger didn't make me think of self harm.

I really needed to talk to Chelsea, I didn't want to believe this cry for attention shit because I didn't want to jump into unnecessary conclusion, I wanted to know the real reason why she did this. She's my friend and she was always happy, I didn't have much experience in having a best friend but I could try.

When we got to the coffee shop, we ordered our coffee and sat down. I got a vanilla latte, Eric and Nathan got Chocolate mocha, Kess took a caramel frappucino  and Ken ordered Cappucino. Much different choices.

We were quiet for a while, not saying anything but just drinking our coffee. Everyone was dreading to say something about what just happened but Kess hates to be in awkward situations like this. He hates it when we're always quiet and not saying anything to each other. He was kind of the life of the group and the ultimate noise maker, it was good because without him we'll be stuck in this awkward silence.

"Why are you guys so quiet? It's not like she died or something" Kess spoke up first.

"Attempted to be dead, I don't see much difference" Ken added "But I don't really get it, why would she do that? She was always happy or is it because of.....?

"Because of what?" I interrupted him halfway dreading what he was going to say.

"Never mind" he said immediately and I sighed but not a sigh of relief, a sigh of frustration.

"Does she even have a family here? She never talks of anybody" Nathan said.

"She told me about a sister who lives in LA, but she didn't say much about it" I said remembering the time Chelsea told me about her sister.

"Her parents?" Eric was the one who asked.

"She doesn't have any" I answered again.

"This is going to be hard we never knew anything about her, we only knew what she wanted to know" Kess said rubbing his eyes with his thumb and first finger. I could see frustration and tiredness in everyone's eyes especially Kess. He was the one who kinda hung out more with her at times when she wasn't leeching on Eric or when she wasn't with me. I could see how much this isn't hit everyone hard.

"I bet we don't even know that much about each other" Ken said this time.

"Is this some sort of eye opener and the period were we do something called Moment of Truth" i said almost chuckling at what the situation had turned into.

"Im an orphan" Nathan said immediately causing all our heads to turn towards him. "The parents you guys know about are not my real parents. I was adopted"

"That was sudden" Kess said "I'm very sure Ken didn't mean deep secrets like this"

"Yea actually I meant normal things" Ken continued "But dude....seriously?"

Nathan nodded not looking bothered by the information he just told us, he looked sort of relieved like he's been wanting to say something about it for a long time.

"But I already started this way and you guys have to continue" Nathan said.

We spent the next one hour or even more talking about ourselves. I know the twins said something about an elder brother who's living with cancer and is going through some serious shit. I talked about my mum and my parents divorce and Eric only talked about his mother and sister whom everybody already knew about. He didn't say anything about his dad and stuff like that, I don't why but I didn't push it. If I was a guy I don't think I would ever want to talk about my dad hitting me because it's really embarrassing and it'll hurt my pride, and I just know the amount of pride Eric has. But Eric needs to let go, he keeps way too much emotions bottled up in that little body of his..... well not little.