Chapter 27

Kinda sappy... cause why not? Lol sorry if it sucks, I'm working on my 'Romantic writing'

"W-what?" I pulled back to look into his sad eyes. "What do you mean?" I asked dumbfounded.

"My mom and dad are moving us all to a new house," He looked at the ground, playing with the sleeve of his long striped shirt.

"Where...? Why?"

"Canada... My dad got a job there..." He sent me a small sad smile, "he could've gone by himself, but it would be too hard for my mom to have him so far away... and with Weston going to university next year, the girls would be my responsibility most of the time..."

"When- when do you leave?" I asked quietly.

"In two weeks..." Webber looked anywhere but me.

"T-two w-weeks...?" I whimpered out. He nodded sadly. 

"Where in Canada?" I asked curiously. 

"Toronto, I think." He sighed, "so how long are you on tour for?"

"I have no idea, it's against my will." I cuddled into him, knowing it would be one of the last times I'd get too. 

"You said world tour?" I nodded, "that's pretty cool." I shrugged my shoulder.

"I'd rather stay here... I was just getting used to public school and being social and stuff." I mumbled, "I don't even like road trips, loud music or bunk beds..." I groaned, knowing he'd find my complaining cute, since I hardly ever complain. 

"Bunk beds?" He asked confused, a slight joking tone in his voice. 

"I have to sleep on tour bus bunk beds," I pouted. He found this very amusing, and laughed through my pain and hatred of stacked beds. 

"You're being really rude right now!" I pouted playfully, "How can you not care about the pain I'm in right now?" I couldn't even get through that without laughing. 

"S-sorry," He said between laughs. He's so cute. 

"So we're both leaving Quinn?" I asked after we calmed down from our laughing fits. Webber's face dropped,

"I didn't think of that... She's going to be so lonely..." He frowned. We were Quinn's main source of friendship. She'd never been popular, Webber had been nice to her, but Kyle Mattson always got in the way of actual friendships. Once I started there, everyone turned their noses up, except Quinn. It's not till it was revealed that I have a pretty close connection to R5 that people started noticing me. In the first few days, Kyle even came to me, wanting to get with Rydel- like seriously? We all know Rydellington is a thing. 

"I wanted to stay here with her.." I mumbled, "that was quickly shot down." 

"Oh.." Webber sighed. We sat in silence for about 10 minutes, just being wrapped in each other's arms and enjoying one another's company. "What's going to happen to us?" Webber asked in a sad whisper. I stayed silent, not knowing what to say. 

"We could try long distance...?" He suggested, but by the tone of his voice I could heard he wasn't convinced it would work out. We both stayed silent. 

"Will we stay friends?" he asked after a few minutes of us both thinking. 

I smiled up at him, "definitely... friends forever." He smiled back and it warmed my heart in the sad time. 

"We should make the best of these two weeks," He started, I nodded, wanting to spend as much time with him- and Quinn as I could. 

"So this is a mutual break-up? No awkwardness." I said seriously, with a playful smile on my face. 

"You got it, no awkwardness." He agreed, just as playfully as I did. 

"Just like we never dated," I said softly, with a sad smile. 

"I can pretend, but being with you... I'll never forget." He said, with a cheeky smile. That was probably the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me...

"You're so sappy," I giggled, causing him to smiled.

"It's true though, you're unforgettable."I blushed, but brushed it off. We cuddled a while longer, talking about our favorite couple moments. We haven't been together for that long, but it has been amazing. 

"Remember our first kiss?" He asked smiling, he stood up and pulled me us as well. "You were here," he moved me, "I was here," he stood  in front of me. 

"Then we did this," I smiled, grabbing his hand.

"Then I did this," he smirked softly and pulled me into a soft kiss. 

"Yes, I believe that's exactly what happened," I laughed, wrapping my arms around him, and resting my head against his chest. He wrapped his arms around me as well. 

"How about, my birthday mall trip?" I asked, pulling away to look into his eyes. 

"Ah, yes, That was fun. You kept turning everything down! How was I supposed to secretly buy you something you'll like when you say meh to everything!" He joked, shrugging his shoulders playfully when saying 'meh'. 

"You weren't supposed to secretly buy me anything!" I laughed, slightly pushing him away, "I still don't know when you got that necklace. You didn't find out it was my birthday until after lunch!"

"I ordered it during last period, and picked it up while you were in the rest room." He said, a sly smile on his face. 

"Sweet," I gushed, knowing it would make him blush. Sure enough, his cheeks high lighted a pink colour.

"Stahp!" he covered his face with his hands. I giggled at his reaction and took my seat on the log again. 

"I'm never going to stop coming here..." I mumbled. I looked over to see a small smile on Webber's lips as he took his seat beside him again. 

"I'll always know where to find you," he smiled, sticking his tongue out. Our flashback session was interrupted by Webber's phone chiming. He groaned, as he shuffled it out of his pocket. I laughed at his frustration. 

"My mom needs me home... I have to start packing..." He said after a sigh. I frowned, and hugged him. We started up the trail hand in hand.

"I'll figure something out for you and I to do, and then something for you, Quinn and I to do." I told him, as we stopped at his driveway.

"I would walk you home, but.. I need to start packing."

"Enough with the excuses!" I laughed. 

"Okay fine! Your brother's scare me!" We both bursted into laughter. He kissed my cheek and descended up his driveway, waving at me before entering the house. I started my slow walk home, letting my thoughts settle and everything sink in. We just broke up.