Chapter 13 - Cody, You Little Fucker

Fragments

Chapter 13 - Cody, You Little Fucker

(This is going to be a very long chapter..)

.

It was only half a day later that I grew fucking pissed at my mate. Maybe this was how he felt when I bothered him, but I didn't know what was worse- though I wasn't sexually teasing him. Okay, maybe he wasn't doing it on purpose, but the way he would press against me made my skin heat up. Now that I told him I was in, all that was holding us back was him. If he didn't make a move then I would have to fucking doing it. I'd been with other guys before, so I knew exactly what to expect, I just had never been in the receiving end.

Aaron handed me the bowl and I served myself some macaroni before passing it to Peter, who served himself and Ollie some. Lunch was already long over but we had been out for patrol and now we were starving. I'd missed going out for a run, the scents of the forest. The way the air slipped through my fur. The way my paws would hit the ground. It gave me time to think, even if we had been focused on patrolling. We didn't really catch any scents, which was good. I made sure to keep an eye on Aaron the whole time, though. I didn't know if the son of a bitch would attempt to get his hands on him. I should've probably told him by then, it was the right thing to do, but I couldn't find myself to do it. At least not yet.

"We need to go into town" Ollie suddenly speaks up after swallowing, licking his lips as we turned to him. "The gathering is at the end of the week. We need to find another shirt. Not to mention that Cody and Will will also need a suit."

"We don't need suits" I grumble. We're wolves- I never used a suit to those things. I just wore a pair of clean jeans and a shirt and I was done. Although... maybe Will would look sexy in a suit.

Ollie scowls, "Viktor said this year was formal."

"You can wear a suit" I finally state and give him a roll of my eyes, "I'm not wearing one."

Ollie scowls, "Fine. But just so you know, if we get in trouble for not wearing one, its on you."

Aaron rubs the back of his head, "Are you and Will gonna be okay by then?" he asks, wincing a little in nervousness. "As in... he's not gonna freak out when you present him as your mate?"

"I expect him to freak out" I admit with a shrug, "Good enough for me- he'll stay right beside me."

Ollie sighs with a shake of his head and swallows, "So... you're inviting Lakeview?" he asks slowly, curiously.

I sit back a little and nod, "Yeah. It's kind of a must, you know. Besides, a couple of our allies are already allies with them. Shouldn't be a big problem." As soon as we finish eating and everything is put away, we head back to the gameroom. Once we climb up the stairs and walk I inside, I immediately see Will was glaring at Cody, and he had a grin on his lips, Michael rolling his eyes beside him.

He looks up at us when we enter, "You're back" he states while sitting up and stretching his arms, "Cody didn't want me to leave them alone. I have to go call Jefferson- he wants to know when the gathering is." He gives us a look as he passes by and I know that it doesn't concern the party at all. Jefferson still wanted Michael to go back with them. Thing was, Cody wasn't going to leave. Besides, Michael wasn't showing any of his alpha dominance around- which meant he was more than welcome here as long as it stayed like that.

Aaron makes his way to Cody and I watch as he sits before he too starts talking with them. Well, my mate simply say back and scowled at everything. Then for the next couple of minutes, I stare at my mate like a creep- and I knew he knew that I knew that I was looking at him. He never turns to me though and I make my way to Ollie and Peter, who were playing pool.