Chapter 25 - The Kiss-Cass Talk

That somewhat looks like Asher's house. You can imagine it however you want though.

Why is his hand so heavy? It weight seems to be equal to an elephant's foot. Or more I guess.

In case you're wondering what I'm talking about, it's Asher's hand, which, I do not know how, is wrapped around my torso, tightly. If my stomach wasn't empty due to the lack of dinner, I would have puked. Yes, he was holding me that tight.

I wanted to remove his hand without waking up as I didn't want to separate him from my love, sleep. But doing exactly that seemed impossible right now. Giving up, I threw his hand in the opposite direction with as much as force I could apply in my current position.

Asher woke up almost immediately, with a groan. I sat up looked at Asher with a accusing look.

"What?" He muttered, rubbing his eyes.

"Idiot," I said and made my way towards the bathroom to, wait, you don't need to know that.

After the both of us freshened up, separately, it was time for breakfast. Seems like I had woken up early, it was only eight by the time we were done with breakfast which was just plain cereal with cold milk. I still had one and half an hour to work, and according to my calculations, it'd take around thirty minutes from here to the hospital.

That leads us to the talk. Not 'the talk' talk, but the kiss-Cass talk. I guess that was obvious enough.

"So, what now?" Asher asked as he took a seat on the sofa.

"I should be asking that," I replied.

"How am I supposed to know what now?"

"You were the one who suggested to talk in the morning."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"So, the kiss," he said after a deep breath.

"The blame's completely on you."

"What the fuck? It takes two to kiss, ma'am," he pointed  two fingers at me.

"I know that, dickhead. But hello! I was drunk there," I defended myself.

"So? It's said drunk minds speak a sober heart."

"Bullshit."

"Jeez, so much cursing."

"Dont change the subject." I glared at him.

"Kay, Kay. We don't tell Cass anything."

"What? Why?"

"It'll make the situation even worse. Just forget this ever happened."

"Fuck no. I'll tell her."

"Stop being such a loyal dog." He rolled his eyes.

"I'm being a loyal friend here."

"Whatever. We don't tell her. I mean, what're the chances that she'll forget all of it and just be like 'Jess, it's okay. Who gives a shit that you kissed my boyfriend. We can share him if you want.'" He tried to imitate a girl checking his nails and all while saying the Cass part.