Story of the past

Emma's P.O.V.

I sighed as I looked at myself at the mirror. Louise is so lucky that he has fencing lessons and Hugo is with dad and Uncle Plagg in their little 'guy' day off. Mom has a meeting with a few subjects and I have the honor of being part of it. Yippe, not.

But I guess that the only good thing that came out is that I get to dress up. And mom is serious good . Her designs are legendary. She even made the one I'm wearing.

 She even made the one I'm wearing

There was a knock in the door.

"Come in." I called out.

It was just Carressa . My cousin. She's the daughter of Bridgette and Felix Agreste . She came in wearing a violet dress that mom made for her.

 She came in wearing a violet dress that mom made for her

"Hey , Emma, can you help me with my hair?"

I smiled. "Sure."

She sat down and I styled her blonde hair .

She looked at herself at the mirror at gasped

She looked at herself at the mirror at gasped." Emma, I love it!"

She then helped with mine.

When we were done , we went grabbed our purses and went down

"It's a shame Aunt Bridgette couldn't come."

Carressa nodded." Mama had to stay in , the doctor said that she should not leave the bed until she is sure that she is completely fine. And since this meeting is so important, dad sent me."

Aunt Bridgette had a little accident and it caused her pain in her back. Thankfully, it wasn't hard enough to paralyze her, but enough to hurt her.

Mom was waiting for us outside. She seemed to be in the phone and her conversation seemed to be very important. But mom has this look in her face. Like she's mad at something.

Call me rude, but I was just curious.

"So you're telling me that she was spotted here? ...... Look, I just want her found and placed behind bars.......no, she escaped before her trial and that act just placed her in thin ice........good..........well whatever she is calling herself, it won't work.......find her and bring her to me......yes , I'm sure......I just want to have a little talk with an old friend."

Who is mom talking about? I never seen this side of her. She ended her call and I made it look as if I was talking to Carressa the whole time.

"You girls ready to go?" Mom asked.

"Yeah we're ready Aunt Marinette."

When mom turned her back Carressa gave me a look.

Tell me everything later.

Marinette's P.O.V.

I sighed as I looked at my phone. Lila was back. One of my guards told me that she was seen here. But why did she come back? She escaped China so she could escape her trial . So why is she back here? What's her plan?

Emma , Carressa and a few others were talking , but I know my daughter well. I know that she eavesdropped on my conversation. But should I tell her? Maybe I should. This way Lila wouldn't be able to toy with her.

I approached them.

"Emma, sweetie, can we talk outside please."

She threw me a confused glance .

"Sure, excuse us."

I led her outside where I know no one would hear us. I turned to her and placed my hands on my hips. She looked everywhere except in my eyes.

"I know you heard my conversation Emma."

"What conversation?" She tried to play innocent.

"Sit down , I have to tell you everything."

We took a seat and I began to explain everything.

"Before I met your father, I had a group of friends , we were really close. One of them was a girl named Lila. Her parent were great doctors . But I didn't know something. She was jealous of me. She wanted everything that I had. And when we grew older, she spends less and less time with me , until one day, the connection broke."

"But why do you want to put her to jail?" Emma asked.

"I'm getting to that . When we saw one another again, I thought I was given a chance. A chance to bring our friendship back. But I was wrong. She had a crush on your father and her jealousy worsened. She joined the akumas."

Emma gasped." The gang?"

I nodded.

"She knew the risk of joint them, but she threw those aside. I asked why did she do it , and she told me that she wanted me gone. That everything should be given to her. She made a huge crime and as I didn't want to , but I had to follow the law. Emma , think, being an akuma is a major crime , what's the price ?"

She looked at her feet.

"Emma, answer me." I said gently.

"A life sentence in jail or-"

"Or?"

"Or a death sentence." She whispered.

I nodded." She brought this upon herself. But this is also a lesson Emma, you should never let rage blind you, it will steer you away until you crash into a bigger problem ."

She nodded. "Where is she now?"

"I don't know."

Somewhere else~

I threw the glass of champagne at the wall. This isn't working out. I need more money. I need more power. I changed and grabbed my purse. Maxine was talking to a guy and I don't know where Mateo is, but I'm sure he's fine.

"Maxine, I'm going out."

She nodded and returned to her conversation.

I rolled my eyes . She is so rude. She should be happy that I'm trying to find a new husband so that we could relax.

I went outside and saw a familiar blue hair.

Marinette!

But when the girl turned , it wasn't her. I'm being paranoid. She's probably being a lazy pig and staying in her palace while Adrien works his butt off. At least I'm not like that.

I'm here to stay and I will find a way to bring her down. But how?

A.N. I own nothing and everything goes back to their rightful owners.