♤ 12

"Ahhh" Jungkook moaned as he sunk into the tub, "this feels so good".

I smiled, crouching down beside the bath tub as he leaned back onto the pale ceramic.

"Jungkook-ah"

"Hmm?" he responded with a hum.

"I don't like seeing you all wounded and injured" I furrowed my eyebrows giving him a fake pout.

"Really?" He sat up straight, "I thought I looked sexy with blood all over me".

"You looked like shit!" I scoffed.

"I look best in red"

"Nah bitch you don't" I shook my head.

His smile faded as he narrowed his eyes at me warningly, "bitch?".

"What?"

"What?" he laughed, rubbing the palm of his hands on either side of his face.

"Aish aish" I grabbed his wrists and he paused for a moment.

"What're you doing?" This time his eyes were the ones that widened.

"You dirty little thing..stay still" I instructed, letting go of his arms before rubbing the now slightly dried blood off of the healed skin on his face. I brushed my thumb over his stained brow, ridding him off of the brownish red tint.

Jungkook stayed motionless again as I used some of his shower gel over his face, rubbing it in slow circles.

"Chae.." he groaned. I paused for a moment, the tone of his voice making me feel wrong things at wrong places of my body.

"You should open a massage parlour" he made a smug remark. The blush creeping it's way up onto my face went straight down to my foot.

"Tch" I grinned wide in an attempt to not laugh at his pointless jokes as I splashed some of the water onto his face.

"Where are you going?" He asked as I stood up after handing him the cleanser.

"Out" I answered.

"Why?" his face fell.

"What do you mean why? You want me to watch you bath or what?" I laughed, shaking my head as I headed out.

"Don't you wanna watch?
It's a magnificent sight Chae! Don't miss out on this opportunity that I'm giving you so generously rig- " I closed the door shut behind my back.

What would I do without this boy?

Cleaning around Jungkook's room for nearly half an hour I plopped down on the couch in his living room.

A few seconds later, I felt heavy yet strong arms on my shoulder, pressing and massaging my sore muscles.

"Mmmhh" I moaned in delight, letting my body loose on the settee.

"Does that feel good?" Jungkook's voice warmer and healthier graced my ears.

"Very.." I straightened up, "..good".

His fingers moved slowly over my shoulder blades and down my arm. His fingers were warm and as they glided up and down my skin, goosebumps awakened.

"God bless you Kookie!" I sighed at how nice he was making me feel.

He laughed, brushing his fingers up my shoulder before settling on my neck. He rubbed his thumb over the skin at my neck-shoulder joint. Then, I felt a gush hot air warm my skin up.

I flinched, tilting my head to the side, covering my neck and turning to look at the boy whose face was now right next to mine.

"What're you doing?" I pushed him away.

"I like your neck" he said awkwardly before walking around the couch to stand in front of me, having nothing but a white Turkey towel wrapped loosely around his waist.

I looked up at him, eyes widening for a second before admiring his extremely well sculpted body. His skin was slightly tanned, stretched tightly over the toned muscles underneath with droplets of water settled here, there and everywhere. Arms strong, legs long and tough, neck decorated with palest blue veins that led to his sharp jaw. His hair was dark and wet as tiny pearls of water dripped down only to land on the tip of his nose which he quickly wiped off.

"Enjoying the view huh?"

Looking up to meet Kook's eyes, I noticed the sly smirk plastered on his face.

"Nah" I brushed him off. "My body is hotter than yours" I chuckled, trying to hide my blushing face as best as I can.

"No way!" he rolled his eyes as he grabbed my wrist before pressing the palm of my hand over his chest, "see..".

"Hot.." I mumbled under my breath at how he radiated off so much heat. Letting my hand rest on his body for a few seconds, I pulled away.

"Are you even gonna dry yourself or shake it off like a dog?"

"You rude human" he pouted as he stretched his arms up above his head standing merely inches before me, "I'll go dry off and then we can hug" he grinned the most adorable bunny grin before leaving the living room.

I smiled at his actions, sinful but pure. I didn't know what to belive. Was he the cute adorable bunny I just saw or a gorgeous well sculpted werewolf who left me a melted puddle? Whatever he was, I loved him more and more everyday and it became more and more evident to my inner self.

---

Who else missed wolf kookie?