Yael and Me

Creaye POV

This is Yael????

My dear brother Eros, I can't believe that my dear friend Yael turned into this abomination!!!!

How did he turned into the lady killer king Eos!!!!!!!!

I faced Mr. Eos with mixed emotions, while he only responded with a bored face.

"Are you really Yael?" I asked pointing him.

He looked at me with irritated eyes before speaking. "Is there any Yael in the Ershad family?" He asked with an irritates face that perfectly matched his irritated face.

"Sorry, its just that, I totally can't imagine Yael being you." I said before realizing something. "Since we've been friends since childhood........ Can you......?" I asked with a soothing voice.

"Not a chance" he said without hesitation. I immediately knelt down, lost hope and sulked. Before I even noticed it, he was already in front of me looking at me with nostalgia.

"It has been so long since I met you." He said and came near me brushing my hair with his hands.

Whaaaa!!!!!

Its the flirting attack!!!!!

"Have you matured a bit, in the days that I haven't seen you?" He asked and reduced the gap between our faces. I constantly faced sideways.

No........ Air.......

Too close too close too close!!!!!!

Can't stand it!

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" I cried before pushing him away violently.

"Haha, I guess not" he said and patted my head. "Though you still haven't change." He said before finishing his food and walking out of the room, leaving me dumbfounded.

I'm heartbroken, I should've watched him more closely, so that he won't turn into a bad child when he grows up.

But, how did he turn into this?

After my battle with regret, I went to my room to take a good nights rest.

Maybe I can have a good nights sleep if I just relaxed.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Wait!

Januel did say that I looked familiar....

Must've been because the two of us met when he was young?

Or my information really has been leaked!?

Good thing Mr. Drairry will be the one to handle the company tomorrow.