chapter 56

"Soha" came a meek voice from behind gaining both of our attention.

I turned to look at mukti who was standing pale behind me. Soon I registered her words.

Soha

Soha

Shit !! So she is the one.

I turned around back to the witch girl standing infront of me faking a smile at mukti. I gritted my teeth's looking at her. This bitch who was responsible for all the things manik and mukti went through is standing in their house. How dare she.

Before I could speak she started walking near mukti.

"Mukti" she said with honey-coated words.

"What are you doing here ??" Mukti fired back, her face was ferocious. Even her fingers were fisted and her teeth's gritted together.

"Mukti look ..." Before that wicked witch could speak mukti roared.

"What the hell are you doing here" mukti's voice came out aloud. Soha took a step back startled.

"Mukti calm down" I said walking near her and stood by her.

"Nandu ask this sick girl in front of me why the hell is she over here" mukti said to me , her eyes spitting fire. Even I felt like slapping that soha for all her deeds but kept quite.

"What's wrong mukti " came a voice from behind. We three turned our heads behind to look at Manik who had confused look on his face but soon changed into a shocked one as soon as his eyes fell on soha.

"Manik ..." Soha started in a meek and innocent voice but soon manik showed his hands.

"What do you want??" Maniks voice was as cold as ice. I could see the manik whom I saw when I came here. I soo wanted to go and stand beside him holding his hands but I didn't cause he had to face this alone then only he would succeed.

Soha's face was frightful as if she didn't expect such sudden question from him.

"I need to talk to you in private " said soha. A nerve of this girl !! First of all she came here after what all she had done and now she wants to talk to manik in private. Such a bitch she is.

Manik studied her face for a while, what is he searching for ?? A pimple !!. Shhh !! Nandini focus.

" come " he said sparing a last glance at me before walking towards the garden. And we stood on our place rooted in shock.

Was he expecting her to be here at first place ?? A question raised in mind looking at his reaction.

Gaining her sensing soha went behind him. But me and mukti, we stood there watching those two walking towards the garden. It was my phone which brought me back from my trance.

"Hello" I answered without looking at the caller.

"Nandini where are you" Arya spoke from other end or rather screamed.

"Arya ...wo ..I'm at home " I said gathering myself.

"What !! ..god this lady, nandini murthy get your ass down here, we have presentation to prepare or did you forget that " Arya shouted at the end. Ufff !! Another trouble. My eyes couldn't leave manik and soha who were at the farther end of garden and talking something. A ting of jealousy railed up in me. I felt like smashing her head or something, what the hell does she want Now.

"Hello nandini" Arya said irritated.

" ha ha I'm leaving I ...I .. I will be there soon" I said tearing my sight from those two people.