Ch. 13 - Running for dear life

Hello my curious readers!!

So I know I haven't updated in a while and left y'all hanging, I'm taking so many AP classes that they were already piling up on the first week.

I really wanted to update at least every week but things have changed and now I have more things to be responsible for since I hold a position on my dance team. I absolutely will try to update at least 1 or 2 times a month!

I made this chap extra long for you guys :)

I will try to update as soon as I have time.

-C.W.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Roselyn

(Week later)

I woke up feeling slightly confused before memories flooded my mind. Logan. I couldn't feel his warm body wrapped around me from behind.

That's what woke me up, I think, the loss of the heat. He has been surprisingly kind and generous since the accident. He no longer kept me locked in the cells or put hand cuffs on me.

Instead he let me sleep in his bed...with him. Not that we did anything, I could barely move without whimpering in pain.

The pain from my shoulder and rib area prevented me from moving like I had wanted to. After I whimpered, he had immediately jumped out of bed to get me a glass of water and my pain pills out of my bag.

He gently scolded me for not telling him the pain was getting bad and assisted me in sitting up so that I could swallow the pills.He helped me change out of my skirt and loaned me one of his shirts to sleep in.

He was honestly, the perfect gentlemen much to my disappointment. But I think he understood my pain even better than I did and refused to go any farther then holding me in his arms.

When I became too sleepy, he had held me closer and I had actually felt some what safe and loved. Two of the things I've never felt my whole life.

Throughout the night, whenever I was somewhat coherent, I felt him gently kissing my hair, the scarred side of my face, and my injured hand over and over as though he were trying to kiss away the pain.

I had three months of physical therapy to look forward to. It wouldn't be so bad. Logan said he'd drive me to every appointment and would stay the length of the long sessions.

He also had volunteered to help me with my exercises that I was supposed to do at home. I looked back over to him and noticed that he was gone and replacing him was a note.

'Roselyn,
I didn't want to wake you but I'm in a pack meeting right now. I should be done around 11, and after that there are some things that I need to discuss with you. If you need any help just call Sara (214-839-9284).
-Logan.'

I sighed and just stared at the note. [A/N, I just made up those numbers]

What did he need to discuss with me? Did he somehow find out that I was a princess and take me back to the kingdom for reward money?

Or now that my whole right side of my body is covered in scars he's going to kick me out and leave me to die in the woods? And who in the world was Sara?