Chapter *4*

I was nervous about the pep rally today. Whenever we have a pep rally I always get anxious about who I sit by. Most people either talk about my looks or ignore me. We were wearing our school colors today. Our colors were red, black, and white. I decided to take a shower before finding an outfit. In the shower I started to think about yesterday meeting Tyrie's fine ass. He is a lot different from what you think from looking at him.

Tyrie seems real sweet. Like he plays a lot and has manners. But when he walks in a room he demands respect from everyone. Confidence like that is sexy in a dude. He chose to be friends with me even though I shut him down a couple times. When he was holding me. . . my lord. I swear he was so gentle even though his body was rough against me. No he is just a friend. A sexy friend, but still a friend. A homie.

I finish the shower with time to spare. I decided to dress comfortable. I ain't impressing the hoes no way. My hair is air drying to stay curly. My makeup is simple today. Just mascara, eye lashes, and a red bold lip.

Outfit^^^ Up Top

I paired it all with my red and white Nike shoes. I was not wearing heels while walking to school. It would be horrible if my fat ass fell and caused an earthquake. I would have to kiss my friendship with Tyrie goodbye.

Getting to school was simple. Surviving school was a problem. Dumb bitches staring at me and calling me out of my name. One of these days that shit was gone get real old. La'Kiesha and her groupies are gone catch these hands quick. A pink haired girl hand the nerve to try and trip me. Luckily, I caught my footing before any of my books fell. No need to add to the embarrassment.

I haven't seen Tyrie in first period. I'm starting to think he didn't want to see me. Yeah like that makes sense. He's the one who asked to be friends. He can't just bail the next day. Let me text him right quick to see where he's at. Wait I don't have his number. Sigh. I knew there was something I forgot.

Thump

Thump

That is the sound of me banging my head on the desk as punishment for my stupidity. I, Shant'A Latreise Bunnt, forgot to get fine ass Mr. Cocoa skin's number. Oh well.

"Aye pretty girl, can you move yo bag. Yeah its fun to see you freak out, but you losing hella brain cells banging your head like that. "I quickly fix myself to see Tyrie.

"I thought you weren't here."

"So you hurt yourself?"

"No. I was just angry at something. . . else."

"Mhmm I feel you. haha."

"Okay class open your books to page . . ."

*********

This teacher is doing the most. She keep looking at Jones when she think he not looking. Like, for real bitch, he caught you the first time. He just don't like you hoe. He doesn't fuck with cougar or thiry-five year olds with dusty cobweb covered pussy.

She caught me about to ask him for help and gave me an extra page of homework. Pfft, bye Felicia. Who's gone do it.

I'm currently stuck on the last problem when I see Tyrie snap his pencil in half. It was a mechanical. His nostrils were flared,chest moving up and down rapidly, while glaring at the wall. It was kind of a turn on.

I guess he felt me looking because our eyes met before I turn back to the work. Five seconds later a folded paper was in front of me.

Like wat u see pretty girl?

Boi bye. I'm just wondering wat ur pencil did to deserve that

He was talking bout u

The pencil?

Naw the pussy nigga with the black bucket hat.

I knew who he was talking about. It was Nick Wallace. He plays basketball for the varsity team. He ugly as hell, but he used to go with one of La'Kiesha's barbie bitches, Brittany. I was glad when she broke up with his rat faced ass. I might not like her or her friends, but no one deserves to wake up to that face in the morning. Nick was also known for having a bad temper toward people he didn't like. Tyrie shouldn't get into it with him if he want friends.

I don't need u worrying bout me Jones

Wat I tell u bout the Jones shit?

Whatever man bye

Out of nowhere he just grabbed my thigh tight. Not hard enough to hurt but hard enough to send a message. Que the waterfalls. He obviously doesn't like being ignored, because he squeezed harder. He pointed to the note with his free hand.

If we gone be friends u gone have to talk to me, Kay?

Okay

Good cause I'm dropping u at home today

After that he let go. I finally let the breath I didn't know I was holding. Looking at him front the comer of my eye I saw him sitting. He was acting like nothing happened. Before I turned back frontward I catch him with a little smirk. He could tell I was hot and bothered by him. Damn he is too fine.

903 WORDS