Chapter 39: "Who needs an Andrew when you've got a Jackson Miller?"

Chapter 39: " Who needs an Andrew when you've got a Jackson Miller?"

      I woke up with the worst headache ever.

     This must be what hell feels like.

     I was laying on cool black silk sheets in a dimly lit room. There was a mahogany fan above me blowing my hair back. If I close my eyes long enough, it actually feels like i'm floating on a cloud. Did I say this was hell? oh I guess it's just opposite day.

   A voice chuckled. " So I see you're awake then"

     "Mhmm.." I nodded without even opening my eyes.

      " Here. Take this" I frowned when I saw a pill in Jackson's palm and a glass of water on the bedside table.

    " It's advil and water for your headache," He leaned into my ear. " I don't have to drug you to make you want me"

      " Oh really?" I sat up, took the pill and a gulp of water before raising my eyebrows.

           " You want me to show you?" He smirked running his thumb over my bottom lip and thoughts from last night flashed in my memory. I slapped his hand away and ran for the bathroom slamming the door.

     I sighed staring in the mirror. My hair looked like a bird nest and my cheeks were flushed just by his hands touching my lips. I pulled out my toothbrush and began to scrub my mouth until I thought they were clean enough, then I gargled some mouthwash and ran a brush through my hair trying to untangle the mess. 

        "He stole my first kiss" I muttered walking back in his room. He was wearing a white wifebeater showing off his sleeve of tattoos and black jeans. I watched as he finished tying his shoes and turned to stare at me.

  " What?" He gave me a blank look.

      " Pretty soon you are going to start asking me questions about last night and I just wanted to get the hardest one out of the way" I looked down feeling embarrassed.

   " Hardest one? so...you didn't...?" Jackson met my eyes.

       I shook my head. "You walked in before he could..." 

        He nodded. " Well, he's in prison for 3 years with a broken leg and a fractured arm so maybe he'll learn his lesson"

   " Yeah okay" I turned to walk away but he grabbed my hands.

     " I was just going to get breakfast, do you want to —"

       "Jackson I know it's stupid but I kind of wanted my first kiss to be special, you know? not wet and sloppy and whatever else that was"

    He sighed running his hands through his hair. " So basically he stole your first kiss and you're gonna whine about it until you experience something better?" 

   " Yeah, but that's never gonna happen so—"

        He pressed his lips against mine, catching me off guard. I pulled back in shock then wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back taking in the sweet texture of his soft lips. Sparks flew around us as he held me like we were the only two people in the world. The low hum of the ceiling fan echoed in the back ground as he placed sweet kisses all over my neck and down to my fingertips.

   " Is that good enough for you?" He pulled back with lustful eyes.

        " Yes" I blushed panting.

        " More?" he asked smiling.

         " Hmhmm" I grabbed his shirt pulling him to me again. This time his hands traveled down to smack my butt and my spine tingled. He tugged at my lips gently with his teeth and a low sound escaped from the back of my throath.

     " If. We don't stop. I'm gonna have to. Take you right now" He said in between kisses and we pulled back staring into each other's eyes.

    " Right. Breakfast. Let me go and change really quick" I turned away not being able to hide my giant smile any longer.

     I bit my lip as I shimmied into my skinny jeans and pulled my hair into a ponytail before just deciding to tie the back of his shirt and wear it. I folded the sleeves, put on a little body splash and slipped on a pair of flats before grabbing a bottled water and meeting Jackson in the living room.

   " You ready?" Jackson grinned noticing i'm still wearing his shirt.

  " Yup" I tried to act cool.

 " Okay let's go" He gave me a peck on the lips and held my hand as he locked the door and strolled down the hallways. 

  I tripped over my own legs.

   " Are you ok?" He caught me with a concerned look in his eyes.

    " Uh-huh" I managed to squeak.

      A smirk played on his lips. " Just making sure"

        My mind turned to mush every time I tried to picture the kiss in my head again. I kind of wish it lasted forever but nothing really does. I don't know what we are or what this means but something tells me it's too good to be over. Anything is possible with Jackson Miller. I smiled again as I got in his refurbished car and he buckled me in.

       Rain began to drizzle as we pulled out of the parking lot and I placed my head on the cool glass as and the lingering kiss from Jackson turned my headache into a an old distant memory. I closed my eyes and as we drove in comfortable silence, decided once and for all that what happened with Cole doesn't count, it wasn't real and I didn't kiss back so Jackson Miller is my first kiss.

   My real first kiss.

       He reached over and squeezed my thigh gently and I gave him a shy smile. I wish I could go back and tell my past self that things will be okay. I wish I could go back and tell her to forget about Andrew, because who needs an Andrew when you've got a Jackson Miller?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! As promised here's your next chapter :)

    I decided to not put a cliffhanger in this one so we can all not be stressed for once

next update should be at regular schedule next weekend or sooner ;)

   plz vote comment and fan if you lovelies enjoyed ❤

       xoxo

     P.s : Don't worry I have way more stuff planned for JAshley/Ackson, it's far from over ;)