28

Ellen's POV

"So your father never found out about your secret relationship?"

Yoongi asked as we both got into our bedroom.

"It wasn't really a relationship we wouldn't do anything other than mess around from time to time--I ended up getting tired of him I wanted something real--so I started avoiding him" I said as I fluffed up the pillows.

"But he never left you alone right?" Yoongi said patting the bed next to him.

"No...he started being possessive and aggressive he has this obsession" I jumped on the bed and snuggled next to Yoongi.

"No wonder..." I heard him mumble.

"What?" I asked mid-yawn.

He shook his head and yawned after me.

Wanting to go to sleep I ignored the curiosity and we both fell asleep.

I slowly opened my eyes and turned to look at Yoongi sweating.

Again?

He's been doing this for weeks...

I gently shook him and moved his damp hair out of his face.

He turned and groaned but I wasn't able to make out the words.

"Baby?" I repeated over and over until he shot up opening his eyes and looking at me--I could see the panic and frustration.

"What happened? You've been having nightmares on a regular basis but you never want to talk about it."
I whispered into his chest as he hugged me tightly.

"I used to not care about being in danger because I thought I had nothing to loose but now that I have you--I can't lose you" he mumbled.

I felt guilty that I was the reason behind his stress and worries--but I was determined to be strong and stay by his side even if it meant joining this business.

The next morning I woke up to find myself alone in bed.

I hated this--I hated not having Yoongi by my side it made me feel empty and scared for some reason.

I turned to check the time; 1:30 pm.

Wow.

Well no wonder--Yoongi probably left hours ago.

Feeling bored and frustrated I stayed in bed for about two hours on my phone.

"Good morning sunshine" Jin said sarcastically as I finally walked into the kitchen already dressed.

"For some reason I kinda feel off today" I said taking a deep breath.

"Well, you went to bed pretty late last night and you just got out of bed it's already three" Jin said trying to sound reasonable.

"The guys haven't texted or called me" I added trying to eat my bowl of cereal.

And I say "trying" because I couldn't find myself enjoying it due to the anxiety I was feeling.

"At what time were they going to--you know?"

"They never really contact when they're about to pull off something like today--they're probably just spotting the place this stuff normally happens when the streets aren't as busy"

Jin explained "but hey...no news is good news...right?" he gave me a small smile trying to reassure me.

After a relaxing afternoon with Jin and Sori-na by the beach Jin ended up falling asleep.

"Miss Ellen--I insist stay or wait for Mr. Jin to wake up--the boss would be so annoyed with all of us if he found out you two are leaving alone"
Yuri pleaded before Sori and I could walk out.

"Yuri, don't worry we're just going to the park for ice cream besides I would hate to wake Jin from his beauty sleep"

She sighed but eventually gave in--to be honest I thought it made it obvious for anyone to find us if we had men following us around.

The guards would be more useful at home--
It was nearly six in the afternoon and the sun was almost setting.

Sori and I walked to the park about 25 minutes from the house but we didn't mind for we gossiped the entire time.

We bought frozen yogurt from a stand and sat on a bench continuing our conversations.

"It's almost eight!" Sori-na stood up quickly checking her phone "we should head back we're probably the only ones still here."

I nodded as we held hands and walked through the park towards the parking lot.

"I still haven't heard anything from the guys" I sighed as we walked in through the empty lot.

"Don't worry they'll be fine" she shook me and smiled.

Before I could reply we heard tires screeching from behind catching both of our attention.
We turned as a white SUV abruptly stopped and two men similar to the ones from the ramen shop rushed out.
Not again...

They grabbed me from both of my arms pushing Sori-na to the ground.

Again I tried to force myself out from their grip but it was useless--I felt weak.

"Long time no see..." I heard a familiar voice walking from behind me.

"How have you been baby?" Eunho leaned in kissing me--I turned away making him laugh.

"What do you want?" I glared at him still gagging on the inside.
"The boss is going to enjoy this surprise" he clapped his hands in satisfaction "and I have you back."

Without another word he flicked his wrist and the men started pulling me towards the truck.

"Ellen!" I heard Sori yell trying to push the men away before getting thrown to the floor again.

"Min Yoongi is going to kill you! You won't get away with this!"
She was panicking and in tears.

"Fuck off before we take you too" one of the men warned her.

"Run--Sori!" was all I could say before getting thrown into the back of the SUV.

"Don't worry we'll come for you!" I heard her yell as the door shut.

Not again...please.
Yoongi where are you...
Please don't be mad.