LOUIS AND HARRY SHARE THEIR NEWS

The next morning, Louis wakes up with Harry's head laying on his chest. He slowly wakes him up and tells him that they need to get back home before Liam and Niall come looking for them. Harry gets up and puts his clothes back on before they pack up the basket and head home. Harry and Louis hold hands all the way back to the house and they slowly walk up the porch and go to the door. Liam and Niall are on the other side of the door on their way out to get them.

As soon as Liam opens the door, there is Louis and Harry kissing. Niall tells them that they were on their way to go and get them. Harry shows them the ring that Louis gave him and tells them that they are getting married. Liam and Niall tells them that they are happy for them and tells them that if they need any help with the wedding to let them know. Harry tells them that they are going to be planning the wedding soon and when they get ready to they will let them know.

Back at Harry's parents, they find out that Harry has bonded with one of the richest packs and they want to get in on the wealth of  the pack. They decide that they are going to play up that Harry ran away from them. All they are wanting is some of the money that Louis has and they don't really care what they have to do to get it. They are going to be going to the pack in the next couple of weeks.

Louis and Harry put the basket back in the kitchen and head to their room to bathe and cuddle in bed. When they make their way in their bedroom, Louis tells Harry that he will go and run them a bath and Harry asks if he can add some bubbles in it. Louis tells him that he would love to add them, he also lights some candles around the tub. Harry walks in and sees the romantic scene and they both strip all of their clothes. Louis tells Harry to go ahead and get in the tub and he will get in behind him. Once Louis is in the tub, Harry scoots back and leans into Louis. Louis grabs a cup and pours water over Harry's head so he can wash his hair. He then watches his body and then keeps his arms wrapped around Harry's body.

Louis and Harry get out of the tub and Louis dries them both off and then they go out to the room and grab clothes for them to wear. Harry grabs his light pink top and bottoms that Louis likes for him to wear and Louis just puts on a pair of boxers. They climb in bed and they snuggle into each other. Louis tells Harry how much he means to him and he never wants to let him go. Harry tells him that he can't wait to be his forever and have babies with him.

****************************************************************

A couple of days later, Louis finds out that Harry's parents are going to try and come into his life again after everything that they put him through. He is not going to allow them to come near him and upset him in any way. Louis calls Harry into his office and tells him that his parents are going to try and come to interfere in their lives. Harry tells him that he doesn't want his parents any where near him and if they do he will just run again. Louis tells him that they are after money and he will not allow them to come between what they have.

Louis calls in Liam and Niall and tells them what is going on and to not allow Harry's family anywhere near their pack. Liam tells Louis that he will not allow them anywhere near Harry, because as long as he has known Harry, it finally feels like Harry is happy and he doesn't want anything to come in the middle of that.

Harry tells Liam and Niall that they will be starting the wedding plans the next morning and to be in the office around 10 am to start working on them. Liam and Niall tell him that they will both be there at that time. They leave out and leave Harry and Louis to do what ever they do when they are alone.

Harry asks how rich is the pack and if he doesn't want to tell him that is okay. Louis tells him that he will tell him because he now part of the pack and he needs to know everything. He pulls up his account information and it shows that he has over $500 million. Louis tells him that the wedding will not have a budget and he can get what ever he wants for it. Harry tells him that the only people he would like to have there is the pack. Louis tells him that they need to tell the pack about them bonding and about the wedding.

Later in the day, Louis calls Liam into the office and tells him that they need to have a pack meeting so he can introduce Harry to them. Liam tells him that he will get the call out to the pack, but he needs to know a time for it and Louis tells him that they can have it after dinner that night. Liam leaves and sent out the info to the pack members that there will be a meeting at 9pm to introduce Louis mate.

That night, everyone was in the meeting room and Louis comes in with Harry walking behind him. He goes to the front and tells them that he has met his mate and they have bonded and will be getting married in the next couple of months. Most of the pack are happy for Louis, there are just a couple of female omegas who are not happy because they wanted Louis to mate and bond with them. But there is nothing that they can do about it now, so they just go along with it.

Louis and Harry make their way to their room and Louis tells Harry that he is going to start them a shower. Before long, Harry joins him in the bathroom where they both strip and get in. Louis washes Harry's hair and his body before he washes himself. After their shower, they get on the pajamas and crawl in bed. Louis talks to Harry about when he would like to get married and Harry tells him that he would like to get married before he goes into heat again in about 2 1/2 months. Louis tells him that it could all be arranged before then. Harry asks Louis when would he like to start their family and Louis tells him that they can try at his next heat if he wanted to and Harry tells him that is fine with him.