Chapter 13

{Are you ready? oOOoOh I know you see me standing here...oh geez wrong thing. uH ⚠️️ Warning: Sex}

Harry sat outside of the courtroom doors angrily. He had spent the first half hour pacing and he was sure he had worn a hole into the bottom of his trainers. He wanted to just barge in and sit proudly on the sidelines waiting for everything to be over, but nothing in his life could be that easy.

He was both sad and stressed, considering Dumbledore's funeral was a day previous. This trial definitely was not helping.

He wasn't allowed back in the courtroom because of last weeks fiasco. Apparently he an Draco had caused a scene. It was the biggest news since he defeated Voldemort and any elderly pure blood was sure to shake their head at him as they passed by.

"It's probably going to be another hour at least," he thought to himself as he let his head hit the wall behind him and rubbed at his temples. He was pretty sure Draco was going to be fine, but he wasn't an expert at wizard law. That was Hermione's field and even though she tried to reassure him, he could see the worry on her face that something could possibly go horrible wrong. She sat inside with Ron and during breaks they would join Harry and catch him up quickly & quietly before rushing back inside before the doors were locked again.

Harry stood and walked over to the door of the courthouse then sat on the steps taking in the cool midday air. He allowed the air to push his hair back cooling his skin and his scar as he thought to himself. "Worst case scenario," a few years in Azkaban. Best case scenario, he's freed today... Then wha-"

Before he could finish his thought the door opened behind him. He stood cautiously dusting himself off before turning around slowly to be met with that pointed face, pale hair and those striking silver irises. Draco.

"I thought you had given up on me, you little prat!" Draco said wrapping his arms around Harry's waist and placing his own face into his neck. Only then did Harry realize Draco had been crying and immediately wrapped his arms around his lovely blonde, squeezing him tightly.

"I'd never do that to you, Draco. I love you." He pushed Draco back a little placing his hands on his shoulders so he could look into his eyes.

"I love you too," he spoke quietly before pulling Harry in for a kiss. They were so wrapped up in each other they hadn't noticed the rest of the court was filing out around them down the steps.

Ron and Hermione stood waiting for them at the bottom trying to clear away the press that had been screaming questions and flashing pictures. Not like either of the young men noticed. They looked into each other's eyes before rushing back inside the ministry's courthouse and finding the nearest floo asking to go to Hogwarts. As the green flames faded the other contributing factors of the golden trio rushed along into the fireplace following the others.

Once they landed in the Gryffindor Common Room to Harry's surprise and Malfoy's disdain the brunette forged a quick note letting his friends know everything was fine before pulling Draco behind him to the Room of Requirement.

The door seemed to appear quicker than usual and once inside they were done with formalities. Draco led Harry to his room, while they both removed clothing on the way.

Robes and shoes by the door.

Shirts and ties on the couch.

Belts and trousers tossed in the corner of the room leaving them both in just their pants.

They moved over to the bed and Draco wasted no time in peeling off his own boxer shorts before laying back a bit and eagerly tugging at Potter's while the brunette, much to Draco's pleasure, was blushing and looking down at him hungrily.