Chap 2

^Gale up top^

~Lakota~

Two men came into the room and stood waiting for me to come with them. I looked up at Gale with a concerned frown, he just gave me a reassuring smile and just nodded towards the two men.

"I'll be with you remember." He said without looking at me. His hand was placed softly on my back and he gently guided me out of the room.

I was led down a grand hall of tall light tan walks and intricate white moldings on the ceilings. We walked past so many extravagant paintings and a couple interesting ones that made me believe that whoever they belonged to had questionable tastes. The sound of everyone's shoes were clicking... well my capturer's shoes were clicking, my naked feet were silent as I was forced across the mosaic marble floor. It was a very grand house- mansion? I wasn't use to anything this amazing, being raised in a dungeon most of my life. I had be brought up with dingy dark cobble stones and rusty chains clinking forever in your ears and head among worse things that would forever scar me.

We finally reached huge white double doors. One of the men knocked and I looked over at Gale for some type of answer to what was behind it but his face was completely blank. Sighing I turned back and heard a deep weird accented voice answer back to the knock.

"Come in" the man opened the door at the command and I was pushed in.

Staggering into the extraordinary room of high pointed arched ceilings, cream walls with again the white elaborate craved moldings in the ceiling and striking metal gray marble floors that looked as if there were gray and white clouds swirling around, it sort of looked like melted sliver and I shiver from just the thought. And in the middle of this elaborate room with its once again weird and interesting paintings, there was one huge impressive white embroidered lounging chair with a man leaning in it, pillows surrounding him comfortably.

The man had short well-groomed brown hair and piercing green eyes. He was dressed in a black suit as he sat with legs crossed, his bare heels resting on the floor as he stared at me. There was a group of men and women in rich clothing surrounding him. My eyes were drawn towards the same person from when I first woke up, with the same bored brown eyes, sitting on a similar white couch.

"So you must be the son of the rabid beasts" his accent was really hard to place and it wasn't and English accent either. I heard the group around his snarl at this and I frowned.

I stood there in front of him saying nothing; for one I had no idea what he was talking about.

"Answer him" the man behind me growled pushing me forward so I was almost in reaching distance to my true kidnapper.

I bared my teeth at him over my shoulder till I heard a soft laugh and looked back at the one on the chair.

"I see you have claws little one" he got up from his lounging spot till he stood inches from me.

"Now, why don't you tell me where we may find your filthy mutt parents" he asked me. His dark green eyes were staring at me with expectation and I frowned.

"My parents?" I asked finally.

"Yes those sperm and egg donors of yours." He snarled.

I backed away from him as the people again snicker at his joke.

"Why the hell would I know, I don't even know who they are." I growled.

Just the mention of my 'parents' put a bad taste in my mouth. I didn't have many memories of them; they weren't very loving parents, but what I do know is that they had left me in the hands of those bitches for seven long years. Where I was tortured nonstop till I gave into being their personal dog. Being used and abused just to please their every whim till I escaped with Kyle. And recently I found out where my long lost older brother had ended up but unlike me he ended up in the hand of the hunters. I was only four when those 'people' had taken my seven year old brother away just as they did me at the exact same age of seven.