Chapter 12: The Chunin Exams

>>Vid: Naruto Shippuden op 15<<

My thoughts: Bold (Except with the POV's)

Person's POV thoughts: Italics

Sukai: Bold and Italics

Sasuke's POV

      I was watching her sleep peacefully. Is that weird?  I sighed as I ran my hand through my hair. This isn't like me. Why am I like this now?

      That's just it. I was really worried when she lost consciousness. I was afraid I'd lose her. Is that how she felt when I 'died'? I was pulled out of my thoughts when her eyes twitched. Akira stirred, then slowly opened her eyes. I smiled warmly, my mouth twitching slightly at the strange form. "Good morning, sleepyhead," I commented. "Good Morning, Sasuke..." she yawned and stretched her arms. I chuckled and she looked at me surprised. I blushed and looked away when she giggled. What's happening to me? I've even started smiling and laughing around her! Even blushing... Oh God, tell me it's the apocalypse. 

     "We're leaving soon," I informed her, going back to my emotionless self. "Oh, ok. I better get changed then...who changed my clothes?" she asked, noticing her unfamiliar outfit. "Tsunami. Those are her clothes too. Your's are right there," I pointed at a table near the bed. "Thanks," she said, getting off the bed. I just leaned against the wall.

     "Zabuza and Haku?" she asked. "They told us to tell you their thanks. They want to go travelling around the world to do something useful," I explained. She frowned in thought, "I wanted them to become leaf ninjas. I guess it can't be helped." She took her ninja clothes from the table and looked at me.

     She stared at me, like she was expecting me to do something. "I'm going to change...you gonna watch me strip?" she asked watching me with an amused look. I suppressed my blush and muttered a small, "sorry," before heading out, and down for breakfast.

     "Itadakimasu!" Akira softly said with a small smile as she broke her chopsticks and ate her share of food slowly unlike Naruto. I sighed and mumbled a 'Hn', before gobbling up the delicious food. Damn, how does she eat so delicately?

~~~The Next Day~~~

     We successfully reported the mission when we came back to Konoha. The bridge got named after Naruto - The Great Naruto bridge! We were now waiting on a bridge of our own here in Konoha. Waiting for Naruto, Sensei and Akira. I sighed as I hung my head in impatience.

      I looked up when I heard footsteps. Was expecting Akira, but it's Naruto. "Hey, Good Morning, Sakura," he said, then started glaring at me, at the same time, me glaring at him. We then turned away from each other with a 'Hmph'. I'm not childish, I promise.

2 hours later:

     "Good Morning, Team 7! Sorry for being late! I was requested by an elderly woman to help clean up a store, and you see it was impolite to refuse," Akira came with her excuse. "Hn," I said. "We don't need your excuses!" Sakura and Naruto shouted, but she just chuckled.

An hour later:

     "Hey guys. Good Morning. Sorry, I'm late. I'm afraid I got lost on the path of life," Kakashi finally arrived. "Huh?!" Sakura and Naruto screamed in disapproval. "Happens to everyone, Kakashi. No worries," Akira commented with a nod. "Hn," guess who said. "I'm ready for a ninja mission, Sensei! And no more of this beginner stuff, okay? I want to...." Naruto went on and on. Like I care what the dobe says. I looked over at Akira to see her looking up to the sky with a peaceful expression. I smiled, but soon after returned to my regular emo self. Honestly...what is she doing to me?