Same As Me?

Hermione's POV

September, 1943// 11: 00 pm

"I can not believe that.. This charming friendly boy is lord Voldemort.Whatever the case i need to befriend him and change his intentions.. it is only reason why i came here .. sacrificing my friends and family" i thought to myself while a drop of tear came out of my eye as i blinked.

7: 30 am

I really should not waste anytime.. i think the first thing i should do now is to go to library and hide the books Tom read bout the horcruxes on but then again i will be skipping classes but saving Hogwarts future is obviously more important.. 

I enter the library quietly and get inside the restricted section and start searching for the books that might have the word "immortality", "Darkest side of magic" or "horcruxes", by far i found 5 books and i feel thats all that is there as Hogwarts wouldn't give too much information about something this dark, I stack the five books on my hand and i start moving forward quickly when.. 

"ouch!" i said when suddenly someone bumped into me and made me drop my books .. "ugh who could it be at this moment who is at the restricted section" i thought to myself while rubbing my arm. "i apologize, i didn't see you there." said Tom riddle, Of course , while picking up the books i dropped... i can see his eyebrow raise at the books while he was picking them up so i snatched them from his hands.. "thank you but i can pick them up myself." i said a little rudely i guess.. "you seem to be interested on immortality and dark arts i see" said Tom with a rather evil smirk.." oh uhm yes.. i have always been interested in horcru- ..i mean dark arts, well anyways what are you doing here at this time at the restricted section of this library?" i nervously lied while changing the topic. "i should ask you the same, i'm the prefect .. it is my job to check around."  ... "of course" i said while getting up and reaching for the door as i left.

Tom's POV

7: 30 am

i should skip todays class and research more about Dark arts as i am so eager to make my first one horcruxe. i know can't find much information in this stupid school but i have to find as much as i could.

i open the doors of the library and i see nobody around as in .. everyone is probably at class and so i quietly enter the restricted section and this stupid girl bumps into me and drops all her books .. i wasn't going to help her out but then i realized that the girl was Ms granger.. "ouch" she said while rubbing her arm .. and i politely apologize and help her pick up the books she dropped. when suddenly my eye caught on the titles of the books she were about to read  or borrow, "power of immortality, "The darkest side" and .. before i could see all the names she snatched it from my hands and said "thank you but i can pick them up myself." ..  i knew there was something rather suspicious about her since the day i met her.. so i asked jokingly yet suspiciously,"you seem to be interested on immortality and dark arts i see" and she replied ." oh uhm yes.. i have always been interested in horcru- ..i mean dark arts, well anyways what are you doing here at this time at the restricted section of this library?".. seemed to me that she was trying to change the topic but i let her, "i should ask you the same, i'm the prefect .. it is my job to check around." she replied stiffly, "of course" and left.

----------------------------------------------

Tom Riddle's Diary

September, 1943

I feel that there is something very dark about Granger.. If i'm not wrong, i think she has the same goal as me, and she has already started her research which is why i couldn't find any book about immortality or power in the restricted section, she took them all. I really need her in my side and i also need to keep an eye on her. 
who knows maybe she's just reading for education purposes  though i certainly do  not think so.