t w e n t y • o n e

"Noona, noona, noona, noona." Someone repeatedly said, forcing me to wake up. When i open my eyes completely, it was Jisung with his school uniform.

"Where are the others?" I asked him with my raspy voice. He shrugged. "They're still at school, noona."

I tilt my head with my eyebrows knitted together. "School? What do you mean, aren't you supposed to be at school now?" Why is he here alone?

"I got home earlier. I'm still a middle schooler, noona." He smiled. I slowly nodded, trying to proceed everything.

"Oh and noona, there's a boy who wants to see you. Should i let him in?" I'm already confused by his first sentence. Now what?

I hesitantly nodded. "Yeah sure, let him in." Then he left my room and came back with a person i knew.

I widened my eyes when i saw him. "Sanha?" I exclaimed. He wave his hand at me like there's nothing wrong has happened. "Mwo- noona, isn't he-"

"Jisung-ah, can you leave us for a moment? I need to talk to him in private." I still keep my eyes towards him in disbelief.

He nodded and closed the door. This is so weird. And why is he wearing my school uniform?

"So first thing first, hi how are you? Are you okay? Did you miss me? Or maybe, do you still remember me?" He raised his eyebrows.

It left me speechless. I'm still amazed that he's still alive since that day. Am i dreaming right now? Or is it just some kind of hallucinations?

"Well? Say something. It took me about a week to find you. And i guess it was worth it." He smiled. My mouth parted open.

This is totally not a dream..

"Yah, why are you so quite today? I don't remember of you being this quite before." One of his eyebrows raised.

I took a deep breath before anything comes out from my mouth. There are lots of things i want to ask him. "Did Herin- did Herin hurt you..?" Is the first thing i asked him.

He walk towards the couch and sat there. "I think it's best for you if you don't know anything about it." Then he smiled.

"Then, why are you wearing my school uniform?" I asked him another question. "Oh this? I transferred to your school. And guess what, i think i'm in the same class as your brothers." That had me shocked.

"I think their names are Jeno and Jaemin. And if your wondering why i am here when there are like 3 more hours until the school bell rings, it's because i skipped school." And that had me parted my mouth open.

This is not normal. "And how did you find my address?" I've been wondering that question for almost 10 minutes. He shrugged. "Isn't that obvious? I tracked my phone location. Then it led me here."

"I need my phone back. Can i have my phone back?" He asked. I immediately nodded and took his phone from the drawer. I slowly gave his phone back.

Now the phone has return to its owner. "Hmm? It's perfectly charged. I thought it was out of battery." He said.

"Oh that, i charged your phone so if there's anything happen to your phone, i would notice it." I said. Then he nodded in understanding. "Who's Rocky?" I asked him out of nowhere.

His head shot up. "How did you know him?"

"I mean i don't know him in real life but, he texted you before." I explained while nibbling on my fingers. Then he facepalm himself as if it was a bad thing.

"That person i swear. I got to go, i'll see you at school tomorrow. That is if you even go to school tomorrow with this condition." He bid goodbye and left my room.

About 30 seconds after Sanha left my room, the door open slowly and reveal a confused looking Jisung. "What are you guys talking about before?" He asked.

I shrugged as an answer. "It's nothing. You can leave now, Jisung-ah." I gave him a reassuring smile so he won't suspect a thing. "Do you know that person though?" He raised his eyebrows.

I nodded. "He's not a bad person. You don't have to worry about a thing." With that he hesitantly nodded and closed the door. I sighed and plop down back to my bed.

(Jaemin's POV)

"What?"

"Someone visited our home before. He's wearing your school uniform as well, hyung." Jisung said from another side of the phone.

Could it be? The new student Sanha?

"We'll talk about this later at home, Jisung. Thank you for your information." Then we hang up.

"Yo, teach me this." I turn my head to Jeno who's trying to solve a math question. What's with him and math?

"Yah, Jisung said someone visit our home and he's wearing our school uniform." I said. "Talk about that later, now teach me this." He smiled, completely ignoring what i said before.

I gave him a straight face. "What's with the face? I'm trying to understand this math question." He said like nothing is happening.

I gave up and ended up teaching him math. "Okay that's cool. Now teach me this one." He said after i was done teaching him the first question.

Then i ended up teaching him mathematics for a whole recess. When will i ever be serious with this person?