Chapter 28

I felt myself regaining control over my body and my eyes snapped open.

Ace was sitting on the floor holding his head in his hand's.

I let Scar out, and i remember telling her to choke her, then we gave her blood, but after that Scar blocked me, so i don't know what they talked about.

Ace looked at me sadly then spoke.

''Valentina?'' he asked me as if making sure it's me.

i slowly nodded my head, he stood up coming next to me.

''What did she say?''i asked him.

''Nothing''me whispered.

''No it's not nothing what did she tell you?'' i questioned worried.

''Abbandonato, i love it'' he whispered.

my eyes grew wide she told him my real last name?

''Dio mio'' i muttered.

''I love it when you talk italian'' he mumbled trying to change the subject.

''Why? Ace? why would you do that? i asked sadly.

He stayed silent.

''Answer me why would you do that?''

''Because i wanted to! because i told you that i can be with whomever i want and do what i want, the same about you!'' he spat.

''Ace how can you say that? for the past 6 day's i have done everything to at least talk to you, but all you did was bring random slut's here'' i yelled.

''It's not your business'' he spat.

''Not my business? are you freaking kidding me? you are my mate Ace, MY MATE not her's'' i yelled.

''I will mark her if i wan't to'' he spat.

''What would you do if i brought guys every single day here huh? would you like it? would you wan't me to mark them mine?''i yelled.

He had an angry look in his eyes before screaming''Then do it! i don't care, you are saying but not doing it!. Go do whatever you wan't it's not my business'' he yelled.

I was shocked after hearing what he just said i had nothing more to say. I don't want to lose hope, but how when he does  this? I can't stand it anymore it hurt's, it hurt's so freaking much.If does not care about me why should i care? he told me to do whatever the hell i wan't so i'm about to do it!

''You know what Ace your right, why should i care if you don't care? i have nothing else to say. And since you don't care about me then why should i care?'' i laughed coldly.

''Val...''

''SAVE IT'' i growled, walking out of the room and slamming the door hard.

I go down the stair's toward's the kitchen and spot Sasha and Charlie.

They look at me both wide eyed Charlie jolt's from his seat running over me.

''Scar sei tu?''Charlie questioned.

''No i'm back'' i answered.

''Oh thank god , she was pissed''Sasha said walking up to me'

''Now can you tell me did you kill her?'' Charlie asked

''No i saved her, but don't ask me about Ace, he told me that he doesn't care and i can go and do whatever i wan't so i'm about to do it!'' i answered.

''What did he say?''Charlie asked pissed.

''Don't bother'' i muttered.

''Sash i'm going out are you coming with me?'' i questioned putting my leather jacket on.

''Where are you going?" she asked me

I just smirked.

''Just like the old times'' i answer.

''NO'' yelled Sasha.

''YOURE NOT DOING IT'' yelled Charlie.

''But i am, so you can come with me or i can go by myself, your'e choice'' i said smoothly.

She sighed'' i guess i'm coming''

''Cool'' i answer.

Suddenly i heard Charlie growl angrily his eyes darkening. 

''I will kill that son of a'' he took deep breath's to calm himself.

''Don't bother with him, his not worth it'' i answered.

''No one upset's or messes with my Alpha let alone my best friend'' he growled before running upstairs.

''Sasha stop him'' i state.

She shook her head.''Let him do it, her deserves it''

I nod before smirking.

''Our first stop is underground fight club''

............... ...................... 

So guy's what do you think about the cahpter? 

WHAT DO YOU THINK CHARLIE WILL DO? 

WHAT DO YOU THINK VALENTINA MEANT BY SAYING THE OLD TIMES.

AND WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN?

Comment and vote!

Love you all!!!