26

SURPRISE!! 😘

QOTC
How many brothers and sisters do you have?
AOTC
2 older sisters 2 older brothers 2 younger

//

"No, no, please don't cry," Xavier pleaded, unbuckling himself. He leaned over to wipe my tears which I just noticed that it started to fall.

I looked away before he can wipe my tears.

"Can you please take me home?" I sniffle.

I jumped, as Xavier slams his fist onto the street wheel. "Fucking hell Lassie!"

I winced at his loud tone.

Xavier grumbled, and started the car again. He was speeding down the highway, and I am hella scared. But I can't tell him that. I also didn't want to get Xavier more angry than he already is.

Soon enough we reached my house. He stopped on my driveway, and I unbuckled my seatbelt.

Click

Did he just..

I looked at him in the middle of unbuckling my seatbelt. Xavier looked everywhere by me, avoiding my stare.

"Xavier, open the door." I sighed.

He shook his head, "Not until you tell me what you wanted to tell me."

"I just— I just wanted you to know that,–" I took a deep breath.

"I wanted you to know that my birthday is coming up, okay?" I took a quick breath, "and I wanted to invite you to my birthday. It's nothing big, just my family and..you guys. But you acted like..that, so I didn't really have the courage to ask you. —But if you don't want to go, you don't have to." Finally! What was so hard about that?

"What was so hard inviting me?" Xavier asks, tilting his head in confusion.

"You got angry, and you drove like a mad man," I muttered.

"I am not a mad man," Xavier growled.

"This is what I'm talking about. You kept growling at me like I'm a predator!" I grumble, "please unlock the door."

Xavier eventually unlocked the door, and I quickly got off. I speed walked to my front door. Before I can get the door knob, Damon opens the door.

"Where have you been?" Damon pulls me into the house, I took a glance over my shoulder, and I saw Xavier's car's headlights were turned off– he was blended in with he night.

His eyes are glowing red, the lamp post shines on his face.

Damon closes the door behind him, "Mom's so gonna lecture you," he chuckles. Walking to his bedroom, which was upstairs next to mine.

I groaned, slouching, I made my way to the living room, where mom was waiting for me.

"So, Xavier huh?" She put her hands on her lap.

"I can explain!" I let myself fall onto the couch.

"Okay, then explain." She says.

"It was passing period, and the Xavier just pulled me into the parking lot. We got into his car— I don't know how I got in the car, because I was confused myself too. And then he drove to this field— it was pretty by the way. And then we drove home," I explained truthfully. —okay. Half was actually true. Wait, no. It was all true, except I left out some parts.

"There's more isn't there?" Mom asks.

"What? No, no. There isn't."

"Hmm," she squinted her eyes at me.

"Well, I'm going," I said, standing up and heading to my room.

"Next time he does that, please tell me. And don't leave me worrying about you all night."

"Okay," I said over my shoulder.