T h i r t y F o u r

T  H  I  R  T  Y F  O  U  R

「  T  H  I  R  T  Y  F  O  U  R  」

:

Gotham city was about to become once again no mans land.

Harley had been kicking up a shit storm since the taking of her daughter, her precious little girl who once again had just slipped through her fingers like melted butter. Except this time it wasn't her fault.
Harley had begun to take a downward spiral, her menacing ways had stopped, but her sugar coated smile had disappeared. She spent majority of her time holding a martini glass in hand and a knife in the other. Her temper had spiked as she completely lost all sense of stability. Not even her precious puddin could cheer her up.

After that night joker had taken Harley forcefully from going to rescue her daughter. He'd prevented her from finding her amidst the fight. He'd dragged her away before she could reach her.

Harley caused an uproar between the two accusing him of leaving her behind on purpose. Screaming in his face that she was no longer going to be by his side. Harley herself seeking asylum in her close friends home whilst keeping a look out for her daughter.

Joker however was quite the opposite. No one had heard a murmur from the clown, not even his closest henchmen; Johnny frost couldn't even get a word out of him. Joker spent his time locked away in one of his many safe house apartments looking over the city. The sounds of glasses smashing against the wall could be heard along with shouts of frustration and the occasional gunfire. Johnny watched as jokers door became a revolving door. Johnny had only entered once that evening only to find a body slumped against the stairs that led down to the lounge where joker sat a bottle of whiskey in his hand and his infamous gun in the other. His electric blue eyes staring off into the endless sea of speckled stars that painted the stars in the sky. Dark circles forming underneath them, the dimness of the room only adding to the effect of how deranged he looked.

"Clean that up would you Johnny." Joker grumbled before taking another swig from his drink, not before throwing it at the closest wall to him.

"WHERE IS SHE?!" He bellowed frustratedly clutching at his electronic green hair before bringing them down to slam into the coffee table.

All Johnny could do was shoot a concerned glance at his boss. " I'll send someone up to clean this up boss." Slowly dismissing himself.

God he hoped Harley came back soon. Harley and Scarlett.

Scarlett sat staring up at the sky. Her mind a constellation of thoughts almost as chaotic as the speckled mess of stars above her.