Part 49 (b)

Ruthless Obsession
....................................

"Prataap...!! U have to take rest now...!! It's nt good for your health..
.
.
I will be vth Nivaan...!! "
.......Raghunandhan could sense Prataap's  restlessness and  sat next to him in Nivaan's room..

Prataap was just staring blankly on the walls vthout blinking his eyes..

" Raghu...!! What did the doctor said..??!
.
.
Will Nivaan wakes up by tomorrow...??!! "
.............His desperate tone made Raghu to lie to him as he didn't want his friend to suffer at this age..

" Yess.. Prataap...!!! It's just bcz of the over dose of his medications.. there is ntng to worry...!!
U pls take rest...
.
.
N wait.., let me  take u to ur room...!!"
.........raghu got up and  helped him to his room by holding his hand and made him rest on his bed..., and came back to Nivaan's room again unable to hold his tears any longer...

..................

" Nivaan....!!  You are nt on fault...!!
We know that u have suffered a lot in all these years vth those dreadful nightmares of the past and the unbearable pain..., following by it...
.
.
But u never let us know about your state of mind and suffered all alone...!!
.
.
You had been paying for the sin ...,from the12 years..., by suffering alone..., which u have committed by mistake...
.
.
This is nt done Nivaan...!!
You can't leave us lyk this...!!
Show that u r stubborn and prove it again...!!
.
.
Pls wake up son...!!!  I beg you...!!! Please....!!!"
.............Raghunandhan tears were now falling on his shirt and he just lowered his head and held Nivaan's hands in his hands...
His voice became dry vth  his silent sobs as he didn't wanted Prataap to  listen his sobs who was in the next room..

That's when he got a call  and he quickly picked it up vthout checking the name in it..

" Helloo.. Dr.Raghunandhan.., I'm Dr. Ahuja speaking..!!
.
.
Actually i just contacted our superior doctor and had given him ur address...!!
He had dealed vth such patients  suffering vth trauma...!!
Dr. Peterson.., is his name...
.
.
And the thing is..., he had lost his way in the fog...!! N soo.., if possible  can u pick him up from the place...!!
.
.
He had just sent his GPS location to me...!! I'm forwarding you to this no.  Pls get him...
.
.
And i think he can help him out...!!"

.........Dr. Ahuja didn't paused a minute and said as if he knew that the signals at this hour cannot be trusted..., and then cut the call..

Raghunandhan's eyes sparkled up hearing Dr. Ahuja's  words and quickly wiped his tears and checked his msg box to view the location..

"Misha....!! U dnt worry..!! I had sent Dr. Peterson to Nivaan Sinha's place...!!
He can deal vth such cases.., and u don't lose hope...!!"
.....Misha .., who was all listening to the phn conversation till now folded her hands and prayed her god..

................

After trying for 2 tymes and getting a switch off tone on the other side...,
the watchman remembered all his gods faces and dialed the no. for one last tym..., hoping to get a response this tym..

" Helloo...!!"
......he heard a low gentle tone  on the other side and widened his eyes and sighed a relief ..

" helloo... lathika mam...!!
.
.
I'm the watchman of the Nivaan Sir's bungalow..!
Do u remember me...??!!"
........he asked vth an anxiety and a fear filled tone..

Lathika stood up from the couch hearing his voice..

" Yes....!! Seth bhai..,., y are u calling me at this hour...!!
What happened...!!"
.....she asked holding her chain  as sensed something bad by hearing his tone..