Chapter 24

"So what we gonna do about Travis and them?"Kacey asked.

"I'm just gonna pull up on Jayceon and wait till Tre wanna try something."I said.

"What about Travis?"Dillyn asked.

"He gonna have a slow and painful death. He put my baby girl through too much."

"I understand that."

"What's going on with you and Nae?"I asked Dillyn.

"I'm planning on taking her on a date."He smiled.

"Dillyn finally got him a girl."Kacey smirked.

"Whatever man. But I really like her."

"Monae and Dillyn sitting in a tree."I sung.

"When you gonna find you a girl Kacey or are you still with I hit and quit."

"Hit it and quit it. I ain't ready for no commitment right now."

"Why not?"

"You already having problems with yo girl Lucas."

"It's called working it out Kacey."

"I heard you didn't want me round Auri. Why not?"He smirked.

"Just like you said you hit it and quit it. I didn't need you round my girl."

"What you thought I was gonna steal her from you?"He smirked.

"It's time."Dillyn said getting up.

"Aight!"

"I'm coming. Let me load up my gun right quick."Kacey said walking out the room.

Me and Dillyn got our guns and walked outside. We seen Kacey already had the car ready and we jumped in.

"Here."I said giving them all a ski mask.

30 minutes later we arrived at Jayceon's house. We got out the car and I knocked on his door while Dillyn covered the peep hole.

"Yo! Who is it?"Jayceon said opening the door.

He tried to close the door as soon as he seen us but Kacey pushed him down.We walked inside and closed his door.

"You really thought you could get away with what you did to Aurion"I said punching him the face.

"So your here to kill me Lucas"He laughed.

"She was a good one"He said and I punched him in the face. Blood started to spew out of his mouth.

"So you knew you was gonna die"I said.

"I knew you wouldn't let me go easy. But I'll do it all over again just feel her."He said and I shot him in the head.

"Let's head out."Dillyn said.

We ran out his house and got into the car. Kacey then drove off.

×

"You gonna tell her."Kacey said. We were parked outside my house.

"I have too but I know she won't agree with what I did."

"Well hopefully she understands."Dillyn said

"Well Imma holla at y'all later."I said dapping them up.

"Aight."Dillyn said.

"Bye man! Good luck."Kacey said.

I nodded and got out the car. I unlocked the house door and walked in. I seen Auri sleeping on the couch while Rob and Chyna played on the tv.

I picked her up bridal style and she cuddled up in my chest. I carried her up the stairs and into our room. I laid her down on the bed and put her under the covers.

I got my clothes and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

I stepped out the bathroom 30 minutes later. I went over to the bed and laid down next to Auri. I pulled her to me and cuddled up to her.