Spoiled Brat[part 2]

Welcome back to part 2 of spoiled brat! If you forgot what you read, reread part 1! If you remember, continue reading!

Also as always, sorry for the wait. . . I post like every 2 or 3 weeks which would even put me on edge if I was waiting on a story.

If you read this far then I applaud, usually ppl skip this part and go straight to the story.

Like and comment as always!

Enjoy!~ Deep_in_fandomland.

[-*.*-]''''[-*.*-]

"Uh. . . How did you find where I lived?" I said in a panic.

"That doesn't matter. I want to speak to my son."

"You can't do that. . ."

"Why not? That is my son."

"You didn't want him."

There was an angry look on her face. But I didn't care because I was scared that my son will wake up and come down the fucking stairs! "That was when I didn't want a child. Now I'm grown and I have another child at home. I just want to catch up and let him see his other family."

"No."

"No?!"

"Kendrick, just let her see your son." Lamar came in. He doesn't understand! I told my son that his mom was freaking dead!"

"You need to leave."

"Kevin!" Chloe started to yell for my sons name. "Kevin!"

"You need to stop!" I yelled, my face hot. "Stop right now!"

"You won't let me see my son! I will see and talk to my son. Or we can get the court involved and I get half custody."

"Oh really? Kevin is turning eighteen in two weeks. Try it. I dare you."

"What? He can't be seventeen already!"

"See, you can't meet him. You didn't even know his age. You were gone for seventeen fucking years and now decide to come back. That is a no. If he was twelve then yes, but he is graduating this year. After all the shit I've been with this boy all by myself."

"You made me have Kevin! Do you know how I felt?! You can't judge me unless you can have kids! And you can't blame me either! That is your fault! You wanted him so you had deal with him! Kevin!"

"The shit you just said. . . You think you can meet him?"

"Yes!"

My heart jumped out my chest has I heard heavy footsteps come down the stairs. "Yes! I said I was coming!"

"Kevin go back up stairs!" I demanded.

"Why? Someone was just calling. . ."

"Kevin it's me! Your mom! Come here and let's talk!"

"I swear to god. . ."

"My mom? No, my mom is dead. You can't be my mom."

"Kendrick?! Did you seriously tell him that?! You are really mental!"

"Dad is she really my mom?"

I felt like I was going to seriously pass out. I don't know how my son is going to react when I tell him yes. Will he hate me? There is a high possibility that he will. Will he go back with Chloe?! I won't let that happen! "Yeah. . . I thought she passed away."

"You really steep low don't you?!"

"How could I have known you were alive when you left me?"

"Don't play the victim! Kevin all I want is to talk to you. Catch up."