Laundry Room Antics (Smut)

POV – Ethan

Warning - Smutty Stuffs

-Begin Chapter-

"Fuck Vikk." I muttered against his mouth as we heatedly made out, him flush against me as he could be, his arms around my neck as he sat on the washer, my hands underneath the band of his pants, noticing he wasn't wearing any underwear, allowing me to feel his smooth bottom. Christ it felt great in my hands.

"Ethan, Please." Vikk groaned out when broke away from my lips, his breathing ragged.

"What do you want Star?" I whispered huskily against his ear before taking the lobe into my mouth, biting and sucking on it.

"More." He pleaded against me as he did his best to bring his hips forward to mine, grinding against my hardness with his own.

"Tell me Vikk." I whispered hotly, needing to hear it from his mouth. "Tell me exactly what you want." I moved my mouth down his neck, licking and sucking, not leaving marks yet. I wanted him tell me first. I needed to hear it from his mouth.

"Fuck Ethan! I don't know! I just need more!" he gasped out as I continued my assault. "I need to feel you all over me Ethan. Your hands, oh fuck, your mouth, just everywhere, please Ethan! I need you!"

"I got you baby." I whispered hotly in his ear before moving my mouth down to his neck and began sucking at it and marking, causing the small boy in my arms to moan loudy and expose his neck to me more, allowing me to remark his neck, the marks from JJ barely visible now. I made sure to replace them with my own, loving the idea of Vikk being constantly covered in our marks, showing everyone that he belonged to us and no one else.

"Ethan." Moaned out the boy in my arms, his grip on my shoulders hard. I decided to show him mercy and began to move my mouth down his neck to his shoulder, moving his shirt aside to expose the skin to me so I could mark it up as well.

As I did, I moved my hands up from under his pants to under his shirt, caressing the soft skin of his stomach chest.

Fuck, does he feel good.

I thought as I pushed his shirt up, moving my mouth away from his skin just long enough to remove his shirt before my mouth came back down on him, kissing and marking up his chest. Quickly I made my way down, leaving my trail of marks as I kneeled down on the floor in front of the washer.

As I moved down, Vikk leaned back, moaning loudly I kept going till I reached the edge of his sweats with my mouth, making sure to mark the edge of it while I dug my hands in the band, pulling them down far enough until his member sprung up, hitting me in the chin.

"OH FUCK ETHAN!" he moaned out loudly, his hands moving to my hair. I smirked against his skin before I pulled away, looking up to his face, flushed, his eyes closed and his head thrown back, mouth open, moans pouring out.

I continued to look up at him, watching as he slowly opened his eyes, blown out wide with a heat.

"Ethan." Moaned out softly. "Please."

"Please what baby?" I teased, looking down at his cock, hard and leaking, begging to be tasted. I bent my head down, my tongue collecting his sweet essence from the tip causing the small boy to moan loudly.

I looked back up at him, waiting for him to tell me.

"Ethan!" he moaned out again.

"You've got to tell me baby." I teased, waiting patiently for him to tell me. I could do this all day, watching him squirm, wanting me to do something to relieve the hardness that was probably causing him to go insane.

"FUCK ETHAN! SUCK MY COCK! PLEASE!" he begged, the hands in my hair tight almost pulling my hair from my roots.

I didn't respond his plea and instead bent down and took him in my mouth, sucking on his tip greedily.

"OH FUCK ETHAN!" he screamed out, his hips trying to thrust up but held them down while I continued to hold down his sweats, allowing me to suck his cock as I pleased. I could feel how hard he was on my tongue, his precum thick. I figured he was already close so I decided to not take my time and began bobbing my head eagerly along his length, my tongue tasting him. Fuck did he taste good.

It didn't take long for him to reach his peak. His moans getting louder and louder to the point I was sure the other's could hear them. His hips were pushing against my hold, trying to thrust up into my mouth but I kept a firm grip.

"ETHAN! OH FUCK!" he screamed out, the only warning I got before he released in my mouth. I eagerly swallowed every drop he released.

Once I had thoroughly sucked him dry I pulled off his length and looked up at him. He looked so blissed out, his body laying back against the wall behind the washer, his eyes closed.

I made sure to engrave the image to memory, wishing I had my phone so I could take a picture.

I could feel my own throbbing length in need of some release but I decided to just will it away. I mean, Harry and I did go 4 times last night into this morning, which was the reason he looked so wrecked. I am sure I can last without cumming this one time. It was enough to see Vikk to look this satisfied.

I pulled up Vikk's sweats, my hands moving to wrap around his waist as I stood up, watching him, waiting for him come back down to Earth.

After a few moments Vikk opened his beautiful eyes, his breathing still heavy.

"Hey Star." I said softly, bending over to kiss him lightly on the lips.

"Hey Bear." He spoke back, his voice sounding hoarse.

"Are you ok?" he nodded his head, moving to sit up, his arms coming up to rest on my shoulders.

"Are you?" he asked, the tone of his voice hinting towards my own arousal.

"Yes Star."

"Are you sure?" he asked, looking a little confused.

I let out a small laugh before bending forward, kissing his lips.

"Trust me, I am ok. Me and Harry went at it 4 time last night. I promise I will be ok."

I watched his brown eyes open wide in shock. I chuckled softly at him. I bet that was a shock. Harry was insatiable last night, claiming he couldn't get enough of being filled by cock. 

And if you think I am complaining about that you are dead wrong. Being in that ass was amazing.

After a few moments, Vikk shook his head, bringing himself from his shock.

"Okay." he replied simply. 

I smiled at him. He was so cute.

"Plus." I said huskily, moving to put my mouth next to his ear. "Getting to hear you tell me what you want. Feeling you come undone, it was an amazing experience, to say the least."

I pulled back, feeling him shiver in my arms. His face became red again as he stared at me open mouthed. I smirked at him feeling powerful. I love that I can do this to the boys.

I decided to calm down, not wanting to rile Vikk up again.

"You want to go see what the others up to Star? Tobi should be hear soon."

Vikk nodded, staring at me with his mouth still open.

I smiled at him, squeezing his hips before releasing him, turning to grab his shirt. I put it back on him before moving to pick him up, carrying him to the living room to see what the others were doing.

-End Chapter-

A/N: So much smut recently. Not that any of you guys are complaining. lol. Some fluffiness coming next thoughs.

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.