Chapter 67.8

SO COLD 

SO COLD 

"P.S., if you two ever consider making a sex tape I suggest working on the foreplay. It all seemed very ... angry and aggressive," Irvin revealed himself, a boyish grin on his face, curled hair tamed by a red bandana, hands in his jean pockets, "you need to tease and seduce each other. I understand Cole likes to be in a position of power and dominance but switch the cards up sometimes; straddle his waist, Shay, tie him up and electrocute his balls. It'll make the viewers excited." 

"¿Qué diablos está haciendo aquí?!" Cole exploded, short-tempered. Furious brows lowered over a storming gaze and he balled his hands into fists. "Why the hell were you creeping around in the dark?!"

"I broke in," Irvin said with a wary glance, "relax, Cole. I didn't break the lock, I picked it. And I only just got here, I didn't see you get your dick wet. As much as I love Shay, I don't think I'll ever be in the mood to see her sucking dick."

"Put your damn clothes on," Cole growled at me.

Irvin interrupted. "I've seen her naked before. We live together. I've seen her bad habits and her drunk in the bathtub. There's no need to find your modesty now that I'm here." His lips quirked upwards into a devilish smile. "Cole, honey, I want you to take a couple of deep breaths. You look seconds away from detonating. Your temper is terrifying. First you come up behind me and put me into a choke hold and when I wake up, I find myself in the back of James' car. I was afraid. I hoped you were there to fuck me senseless and here I find you with some cheap whore. I'm heartbroken and I've also accidentally ordered pizza to this address but I haven't got any cash on me so if you could lend me a couple of notes I would be eternally grateful."

"Voy a matarlo," Cole threw him a foul look, expression twisted into hatred. "Put your damn clothes on, Shay."

"Free the nipple, right Irvin?" I shared a grin with him.

"Nipples," he corrected. 

Cole stared at me coldly. "Put your fucking clothes on, Shay. Direct your eyes elsewhere, Irvin, before I gouge them out."

"Babe, I don't know how to break this to you but your violent threats are tearing this relationship apart. I can't live like this anymore. I've arranged for us to see a marriage counsellor. I hope we can repair what you've broken. I still want children with you and crazy sex in motels with neon-lit signs and dirty floorboards and greasy burgers in sloppy joints. My pussy will always be yours." Irvin's eyebrows rose and he took out his phone, inspired. "That's Instagram caption worthy. Quick, pull a smouldering glower, Cole. It'll make my followers wet."

Cole's facial expression hardened. "You're not funny."

Irvin's phone vibrated. He glanced down at the screen and his face lit up. "Oh! Pizza's here. Shit. I don't have the cash. Cole?"

"You're out of your fucking mind. Get out of my house. You too, Shay."

I folded at the waist and took out Cole's wallet from his crumpled jeans, pulling out a twenty and handing it to Irvin. "Sorry." I said to Cole. "I'll pay you back."