58. Alpha

Chapter Soundtrack:
Marilyn Manson - the fight song

stellina79 thanks for the music!

These past 3 chapters were written quickly so they REALLY need to be edited!!! But here you are!!!

This is how im picturing Zaryn's transformation

This is how im picturing Zaryn's transformation.. send me msgs if you have another guy that you think would fit him better. I dont like to cast my mains bc i like your mind to make its own pic up. More pics at the end of the chap!

_________________

Zaryn

I watched with curiosity as Nic was being hauled off by Jack..

What's gotten into him..

Hm. Im one to talk..

I paused.. looking around at the carnage.. and i didnt feel anything.  Not bad.. not regretful.. nothing.

I felt satisfied.

"ZARRYYYN!!" a loud masculine roar was heard from the pack house.

We all turned to see Dad.. standing on the deck.. his eyes glowing.. chest heaving. His wolf was trying to break free. He wasted no time jogging down the stairs and up to the circle of tears.. all of the wolves too stunned to say anything as I stood just watching.

"What have you done!? This isnt how we handle challenges!! This isnt the way things are done!!!" He screamed, his eyes wide with what he was seeing.

Maxim cleared his throat. "Its the way things are done where im from." I felt his deep voice rumble right beside me.. standing next to me. He's only twenty eight yet commands more respect than any wolf i know.

Dad narrowed his eyes at Maxim, face contorting into fury, "well we arent a bunch of savages!"

I felt my jaw clench at that word. Savage.  What really makes a savage? Who is he to say this...