Part 49 (a)

Ruthless Obsession
...................................

  With the sudden sound of the thunder.., lathika  woke up vth a jerk from her sleep and then realized that she laid on the floor itself.., from the past 3 hours...

She then stood and looked through the window only to find pitch darkness outside  and a chilling cold breeze touched her face...

"Why am i being soo restless...??!!
.
.
Why am i sweating lyk this...??!!
.
What's happening vth me...??!! "
............lathika felt uneasy of that gloomy climate and even the cold breeze had nt helped her from sweating...

.......................

" Raghu...!! What have you done...??!!
.
.
I have warned you to nt let him know  abt the past...
My Nivaan can hide his pain bt can never bear any regrets in his lyf...
He is still fragile from inside...
.
.
We have committed a big mistake...., Raghu...!!"
........seeing Nivaan in such state..., Prataap couldn't think straight and started blaming Raghu for revealing the past to him...

They both tried to lift Nivaan from the floor and it didn't worked either...
As Prataap is in his 80's of age n Raghu being a 50+.., they couldn't lift him up from the floor...

Prataap tapped Nivaan's head and even sprinkled water on his face so that he opens his eyes..., bt Nivaan seemed seriously effected by the pain and just remained still on the floor...

Even Raghunandhan couldn't think straight in  such situation bt then.., he calmed himself to focus on his the next step and  dialed the outhouse no.,  thinking that the watchman must be present there and he can hlp them in lifting up Nivaan...

The very next minute after the call.., the watchman rushed and reached to the room and vth his help ..., Raghunandhan lifted Nivaan from the floor and placed him on the bed in his room...

The watchman was hell shocked by seeing Nivaan's faded face  in his unconscious state and covered him vth a blanket trying to make him feel warm..

Raghunandhan.., by now understood tge seriousness.., and dialed the nearest hospital no. 
But due to the unpleasant climate..., his call didn't got connected...
Though Raghunandhan was worried abt Nivaan..., he didn't let it reveal on his face as he has to think wise at that situation...
After countless trails..., his call finally got connected  and he quickly went out to get the proper signals...

" Hello... is this Tenzin hospital...???!"
.....Raghu asked as soon as he heard a female voice from the other side.

"Yess sir....!!  I'm the receptionist here... n how can i help you sir..??!!"
........she asked politely..

" Actually.., it's an emergency here...!!  Is there any doctor available there who can cme to us as soon as possible...!!?
.
.
(He looked at the sky for once and felt that it's abt to rain )
.
.
The weather is nt gud..!! N we can't make the patient to reach the hospital at this hour... kindly help us know abt your services...!!"
......Raghunandhan   remembered Nivaan's condition and  gulped for once..

"Sir.., pls tell us ur address and  so that I can inform to our  emergency service doctor...!!"
......the receptionist  browsed the local map  and was all set to typ the address there by  they can get the clear view...

"Yess... Thanku...!!
.
.
Pls note down..
.
.
Street no. 12,
Lane 4,
Textile park road..,
House no. 12A."
......Raghunandhan reached the gate to look at the house no. And before he could say any further...,
the receptionist  paused for a second..

"Nivaan Sinha...!!!"
........the lady said in a  low tone and it seemed lyk she was in a shocked state..

"Yess...!!  It's him...!! Pls make sure that the doctor reaches the place as soon as possible...!!"
.....Raghunandhan was still about to say something bt his call got cut bcz of weak signals at that hour...