When You See Him Shirtless Part 1

Mike
(A/n: IS THERE ANY MIKE FANS THERE?! IF SO, LEMME HERE YA SCREAM!)

You were wearing a (f/c) tank top and (f/c) shorts and ready for bed. You were already lying down on the bed snuggling on the pillows. Then you heard the bathroom door opened to see a figure coming out of the bathroom.

You looked at Mike to see him drying his wet brunette hair and he's just wearing his pokemon boxers. Your jaw dropped as you looked at his shirtless body, yup, mhm, he got a good six pack of abs, imagine that.

He puts the towel on the chair and hopped on the bed beside you and laid down. He turned to you and see your blushed face with your mouth gapped open.

"What?" Mike asked and you snapped out of your thoughts then turned to the other side. "N-nothing Mike." You stuttered as you pulled the blanket closer.

You felt him slumped his arm on your waist and pulled you closer to his warm body, your blush became warmer and you even felt his breath behind your neck. He turned you over and saw you covering blushed cheeks with the blanket. "What are you hiding?" He asked as he raised his eye brow. "S-seriously, i-it's nothing." You stuttered again. "Hmmm...." He hummed then he pulled down the blanket off your face and laughed. "Your face is red." He said. "Jeez thanks." You said as you looked down to see his abs again. He followed your gaze and looked at you with a smirk then pulled you even closer and your hand accidentally touched it and you quickly retrieve your hand away. "Like what you see doll?~" He asked seductively.

You hesitantly nodded, he chuckled and kissed your forehead. "Goodnight (y/n)." He whispered as your (e/c) eyes started to close. You snuggled onto him and yawned. "Goodnight Mikey." You mumbled then you fell asleep with your hot boyfriend.

Jeremy
(A/n: I have question: how much do like Jeremy?)

Jeremy was watching the new Sailor Moon Crystal while slurping a chocolate drink happily. "M-man, the g-graphic is getting b-b-better." He stuttered as he slurped  his choco drink again.

When he saw the part when Usagi and Mamoru encountered, Jeremy fanboyed and he accidentally spilled his drink on his favorite anime shirt. "N-NOOOOOOOO!!!!" He exclaimed, then he took off his shirt and looked at his shirt with a disappointment.

He stood up and bolted up to the bedroom you both shared. "(Y/NNNNNNNN)!!!!" He shouted as he barged in that made you jumped. You looked up at him to respond, but when you did, you went speechless and your mind went blank.

You just looked at your cute boyfriend that has surprisingly a hot V-line.

Your (e/c) eyes widened as your mouth gapped open.

He ran towards you and tackled you in a hug, made your back landed on the bed, him on top of you. You blushed furiously still in shock.

But when you came back with her senses, you looked at his baby blue eyes with concern. "What's wrong sexy- ah! I mean Jere-bear?" You asked. Jeremy sat up and showed you his spilled favorite spilled shirt.

"Oh..." That's all you've said as you sat up. He handed you his shirt. "That's my favorite shirt." He said as he pouted. You sighed as you shook your head and giggled.

"Don't worry, I'll clean it up for you." You said with a smile. Jeremy smiled and hugged you. "THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!" He said then he kissed your cheek.

"No problem." You said then you pecked his lips then you hopped off the bed and went to the laundry room.

A/n: I'll stop here since I'm taking forever. Sorry... But the part 2 will come, don't worry.