When You're Jealous (Edited)

Mike

You were in a cafe, taking a sip of hot chocolate that had small white marshamallos floating around and the warmth of the drink filled in your throat and stomach. You sighed and put it down on the table.

You glanced at the glass paned window as the people passed by the cafe you were in.

Your peace was stopped when you heard footsteps getting louder and louder  and a chair scraped on the floor then flopped sound.

"Hey, you must be Mike's new girlfriend." A voice of the female said.

You looked ahead and saw a lady about your age. She has long red wavy hair stopped at her middle back and a pair of green eyes. Her skin was a warm tone with her lips cherry red.

"Uh..." You did not know how to start the communication and you were not expecting that you would suddebly meet a stranger today.

"My name is Dahlia. I am Mike's ex." She said with a smile but you could sense the fakeness from her.

"So, how is he?" She asked as she leaned forward.

"Uh, he's fine." You answered.

"Ah, that's great. Usually, Mike was a troublemaker back when we were in high school and dating. His parents trusted to watch over him."

"Ah, really?" You asked, pretending to be interested even though you really want to splash her with her drink but you loved your hot chocolate.

"Yes, we were together for like — five years and I didn't know that our relationship would be that long. How about you? How long is your relationship with Mike?" She said with a hint of boast.

"Six months." You said bluntly.

"Six months?" She snorted and you raised your eyebrow at her.

"Got a problem with that?" You asked.

She giggled. "Oh, no, it's just that — I know Mike with the back of my hand."

You could have sworn that your hands were getting itchy.

"I knew his obsession with Pokemons and he loved baseball. If you want to get to know him more, you can call me. Let's be friends." She said with a wide smile.

"Okay, first of all, no one asked. Secondly, I don't care if your relationship with him was longer than I am with him. Thirdly, I want to get to know Mike THROUGH him because he knows himself more than anyone and fourth, I know you want to him back." You said as you glared at her.

The ex scoffed as she crossed her arms. "Too bad we shared our first time together; he took care of me so well every after sex and he also said that I was his first love."

You clenched your fists on your lap as jealousy rose up. You closed your eyes and inhaled then sighed. Suddenly, you remembered what Mike told you when both of you were on the night shift.

" I broke up with her because I could not buy her what she wanted and she always have high expectations when we planned for our dates. I felt.... Suffocated so I broke things with her to be free."

"You may be his first but I am and will be his last. I love him more than anything and will be the one who will give him the love he deserves, you gold digger." You said before you got up and left your empty and a human sized trash behind.

You exited the cafe with a triumphant smirk when you caught a glimpse of a shock look on her face.

Jeremy

You were jealous of Sailor Venus because she got your cinnamon roll's attention.

"Wow! (Y/n), look at Venus! She's so pretty!" Jeremy squealed as you just looked at the T. V. bored. "Yeah." You said in bored tone.

"She's so pretty!" He said then he looked at you with a smile. "But nothing compare to my (y/n)- chan!" He said as he hugged you.

You smiled and sighed relief that he's still loves you. (Of course, duuuhh).

Scott

The young librarian can't help but flirted him. You were ticked off and threw a book at her head and laid unconscious.

Well, let's just say both of you are kicked out of the library.

Vincent

You both were in the bar having fun. Vincent decided to get both of your drinks. You walked to your table and sat down then wait. You looked at the bartending stand to see your boyfriend...... Until  a b*tch came lap dancing him.

You growled and walked towards them. You tackled her to the ground and have a cat-fight. Vincent found you sexy when you fight. ;)