42✏

Warning: SMUT

Jimin lightly pushed Yoongi away from him, detaching their molded lips. He has been wanting to let out his excitment about earlier's game. The ride home was, should I say...loud? Jimin kept blabbing about how cool Yoongi looked that the older decided to wear headphone during the entire duration of the ride. Hoseok wasn't sleeping at the dorm today since he had something to do. Or a certain mint-haired guy asked him to.

"How could you score over 40 points?! Oh my God! That was so awesome. YOU were so awesome." He gushed through short breaths, his cheeks flushed from their intense make out session.

Yoongi made an exhasperated groan as he lifted Jimin up, bridal style, making Jimin let out a gasp.

"Are we really gonna talk about that now?"

Jimim blushed, looking up at the older. "Maybe later then?"

"Of course later." Yoongi set Jimin down on the bed before walking off to his closet.

"What are you doing?" Jimin pried, staring as Yoongi searched for something in his closet.

A minute has passed and Jimin has grown rather impatient, the sexual tension getting to him.

"Hyung, hurry up." He whined childlishly.

"Wait baby."

Jimin pouted as he sprawled himself on the soft bed, staring at the little patterns painted on the ceiling.

He could hear Yoongi's footsteps drawing closer so he sat up. Not even before he could see what Yoongi was holding, his eyes were already blinded by a black cloth, tied tightly around his head.

"What is this hyung?" He asked as he moved his hand up to the cloth but then it was once again tied together by the older using a rope, connecting it to the bed's head board.

Yoongi smirked, a sly smirk at that as he started to unbotton Jimin's work uniform all the way to the last button, revealing his toned body. "You didn't think I won't give you a punishment after what you did to me, did you?" Yoongi asked, his voice low and eerie, making Jimin's gulp.

"I..uh..what are you talking about hyung? What did I do?" Jimin fiegned oblivion, now regretting his past decision of teasing Yoongi.

"You made me fucking masturbate at a school's restroom. That's what you did."

Jimin bursted out laughing, his cute giggle filling up the room. He knows he was gonna get unto deeper shit for laughing but hell, he couldn't stop his laugh. "Was that why you just suddenly log out?"

Yoongi bit his lower lip, fighting back a chuckle because damn, Jimin's laugh is contagious. He lightly shook his head, going back to task at hand. "Are you laughing at me babe?" He asked, making his voice sound lower than usual.

"A-ani!" Jimin aswered defensively, wary of Yoongi's tone. Oh shit, I'm screwed.

The older clicked his tongue. "I was going to go easy on you, but I think you need to be punished a little more." Yoongi shuffled out off bed and Jimin simply stayed still. He has accepted the fact that he wouldn't get away from what he did. Whats more is, he knew that Yoongi would only get more pissed if he tried to talk him out of it.

Just seconds after, he could feel the bed sink beside him. Yoongi wrapped his hands around Jimin's cock rather tightly. "Don't cum unless I tell you too."

"Hyung that's not fair."

Yoongi wasn't having it. He answered Jimin by slipping a hand inside Jimin's boxer and putting a cock ring around his dick.