The Outspoken King

The following day, cookie arrived to lucious house. He was surprise to see her.
Cookie said "how can not have Jamal perform?"
Lucious said "hakeem and Keshia will be performing."
Cookie said "something is not right about that girl. I felt like I knew her."

The same day Hakeem was chilling with his friends at empire. When a new artist tianna walk in.
Tianna said "sorry wrong room."
Hakeem tired to sweet talk her. But she blew him off. Keshia was walking, looking for hakeem.

She saw him walking after some new girl

She saw him walking after some new girl. She didn't want to follow, she left and went to the studio. She was a little hurt.

That night a lucious new club. Keshia was performing for the first time.

 Keshia was performing for the first time

(Her hair)

(Her outfit)

(Her outfit)

Once she was done, getting ready. Hakeem had came in and said "_you ready?"
Keshia said " I'm a little nervous."
Hakeem said "don't be, I'm right here for you."
Keshia smiled and kissed hakeem cheek.
She went out and got ready to perform.

Her aunt and uncle was their to her perform for the first time.
Lucious and anika meet them before and all became friends.
As Keshia was performing. Hakeem was watching. He was licking his lips. He didn't want anyone to know he had a slight crush on Keshia.
Then it was time for Hakeem to perform. He had a surprise for his father.
Early Hakeem told Keshia what happen with his uncle. Keshia was there for him.

Back at the club, Hakeem was performing, then all of a sudden Jamal came into view. Keshia was happy. Lucious was not.

Once the performance was over, Keshia went to congratulate Hakeem. But heard that new girl in the room with him.
Keshia walks off and ran into Jamal.
Jamal said "hey, you OK?"
Keshia said " I'm fine, tell Hakeem I said congratulations."
Jamal said "he's in there, you can tell him."
Keshia said "he is a little busy, if you know what I mean."
She left and went home, Jamal shook his head, he knew what Keshia was talking about.
Jamal said "Hakeem your stupid."

The next day everyone was at lucious house. He told everyone that bunkie body was found. He was crying. Even though he kill bunkie, but he wasn't going to tell the family that.
The same day Hakeem was out with his friends, he invited Keshia to come along to, but she decline because she was hanging out with her family.

At the restaurant, Hakeem got drunk and expose himself. Someone started video taping him, even when Hakeem called the president out. He friends had to pull him out of the restaurant.

The same day, the video went viral. Everyone one saw it. Lucious was heated. Victor told Keshia to not hang out with Hakeem again. Lucious talks to the president, but the president gave lucious a few choice words.

That evening Hakeem went over to Keshia house. He knocks on door. And the Butler answers the door.
Hakeem said "can I speak to Keshia please?"
Before the Butler could say anything, victor came and said "you are speaking to my niece, I think you should leave, you have done enough damage. Good night."
Victor closes the door in Hakeem face.

Keshia watch from her window, as Hakeem got into his car and left.