!!! Important for Animation !!!

Okay, guys. This is important.

It was obvious that I'd get enough motivators, so no need to worry about that.
My dear, dear Angel volounteered for the timing job (I wouldn't know what to do without you. Well, I'd probably rott away in my room but, what I meant was, I wouldn't know what to do with my life without you)
The designer job ain't set yet but there'd be enough people to do that. Even though one of those said people probably would have to take designer and the other job they volunteered for since that was almost always something important.
The colouration job is barely set with 3 peeps to do that (I'll give out more infos about that in the next chapter but that much to be said: you WON'T need to shade. Don't worry bout that)
BUT, the background job DEFINITLY needs at least ONE MORE person! I totally can't let Eevee100 do that alone! Especially since I'd actually rather have her in the colouration team... but she was the only one that said she'd background (thanks so much for that) and I can't let her colour AND do the backgrounds. I can't even let her do the backgrounds alone since that'd be... around 5-15? That's really much for backgrounds.

So, I'd need at least one more person for the background job. Definitly.
I know that I got around 1200 frames to draw (cause the song is 4 minutes long and I'd really like it if I could manage 5 fps, which is a challenge but I love challenges so I hope that keeps me motivated), but I'll make the refrain the same every time so maybe 600 frames. That's still a lot and the backgrounders and colourationers will have so much to do if they don't get a little help.

So, one more person for background and possibly one more for colouration. Otherwise this project can't get started.
It depends on you guys.

Also, please think of a name for the animation account. I really don't got an idea and I don't wanna name it "Animation_Account"... that sucks.