Chapter Five

Chapter Five

Part of me was convinced that maybe Hannibal had just been worried over nothing.

Maybe it had been his way of showing he was jealous that I wasn't paying attention to him, or maybe it was just the fact that he didn't like being around so many people at once. I couldn't be quite sure, but it'd been a week since that day at the club when he voiced his concerns and since then, nothing had happened.

If anything, it had gotten even better.

Hannibal had officially fallen into the role of being my sub. He'd slip up on occasion and forget to call me "sir" or he would sleep longer than I did. He also forgot to flush once, which was probably my fault because I was the one who made him hurry up. Aside from that, he was perfect. Maybe it was the fact that he'd technically worked as a servant for a long period of time that had made him so good at what he did, but I'm sure that wasn't the reason for why sex with him was so perfect.

I hadn't gotten him to cry out yet, but his little whimpers and moans were just perfect. I loved holding him down, chaining him to the headboard and watching him writhe when I teased him. I found out he was ticklish too and while he didn't laugh, he whined and tried to get away from me, but he never used the safe word.

Hannibal had become the center of all my attention. Now I understood why Kristoff and Abel and Blaine and Cerberus always had to bail on me to go out partying. They just felt the magnetic pull to that one special person, and while I felt that Hannibal may not love me, I could feel my love for him growing with each passing day. It was to the point where just watching him do the dishes or sleep was enough to make me the happiest person alive.

"Hannibal, you're such a good boy." I praised, leaning over him as I panted hard, plunging deep inside him. Hannibal bit down on the leather bite I'd strapped into his mouth, his eyes screwing shut as he breathed heavily, arms drawn over his head and cuffed securely to the headboard. It rattled against the wall with each thrust and Hannibal writhed on the bed, tilting his head back against the bright red silk pillow that made his hair look even blacker.

I smiled at his reaction, reaching down between us to push my fingertip down on the tip of him and he sucked in a sharp breath around the bite. I ran my finger down his shaft until I got to the vibrating cock ring I'd gotten him a couple days ago. His whole body trembled at the assault of sensations, muscles twitching and legs spreading open wide to take me in.

I trailed my hands along his hip bones before grabbing onto him and shoving particularly hard. Hannibal made a noise that wasn't quite a cry, but louder than a moan. It was like a desperate mewl and he pushed down to meet me, thrust for thrust. His noises became more desperate and hungry, fists clenching tightly and his teeth sinking down into the leather in his mouth as he arched his back, trying to reach release again for the third time.

I rewarded him by sliding the cock ring off and tossing it aside, letting him release in spurts, his body twitching and spasming. A purr left my throat as his muscles clenched around me and I let myself go inside him, listening to him moan deep in his throat. A rough deep sound that made me shiver in delight.

I pulled back after a moment, watching Hannibal recover, melting onto the bed and trying to catch his breath. I smiled warmly at that and scooted over, undoing the leather bite and tossing it onto the nightstand. He was a little red in the corners of his mouth. I reached out and massaged his cheeks for him, watching his dual colored eyes flicker to stare up at me.

I still couldn't really describe the look he gave me. Just that it reminded me of the way a starving man would look at someone who'd given him a banquet. I just knew it made my heart go crazy. I stroked the hair back from his face.