Bigger bumps

Kay'la POV:
My stomach was getting bigger every day but my sisters was big and when I found out she I was having a girl I was happy for her. My sister is 17 and I know she is getting older but I don't know how long it she Will last with this one. I will help and so will my mom but I know I have to be able to take care of my baby to. 5 mins later I get a text from my boyfriend saying.
Baby💍💕:This is Nas,James brothers he is in the hospital he broke his arm and he wanted me to tell you that he is ok.
When I heard that I just started to panic and I had was just thinking about him the whole time. My mom was not home so she could not take me and my older sister has to rest because she is getting bigger and her due date is soon. I texted him back saying
Babygirl❤️💕💍: Can he call me?😭😩
Baby💍💕:Yes give him 1 sec. don't worry he is fine.
So a few mins went by I'm still freaking out and then I get a call from my boyfriend and I kinda calmed down

OTP:
Baby💍💕:hey babe, I'm good.
Me:ok baby I'm just really gonna worried 😩
Baby💍💕:you can come see me.
Me: I can't beacause none is here to take me.
Baby💍💕:I'll tell my brother to come get u.
Me:ok Im going to let my mom know I'll see you later.
Baby💍💕:ok love you 😘
Me:Luv u more 😍😘
After I hung up the phone I called my mom and let her know I'm going to the hospital because James broke his arm and she said "ok be back by 5"
I got to the hospital and saw my baby💕 and he looked beat up I just wanted to cry.

We were in the hospital for a few hours but he had to stay 1 more night just so the doctors can make sure he is ok

Jasmaya's POV:
I Just woke up from a nap and I feel very good but my stomach was getting so big its December already and I am due soon but I'm happy because I get to be a mom and also a aunt.