False Imposition

The following day Hakeem was trying to apologize to Keshia but she was not answering her phone.
Hakeem was sitting in  lucious office when cookie came in demanding a bigger office. Anika though it was funny. Cookie then wanted anika office.
The following day, Keshia was walking into empire.

As she was walking, Hakeem saw her. She wanted to walk away, but hakeem stop her. He apologize for his behavior. Keshia forgave him. This time.

The next two has gone by fast, Keshia was ask to perform at the teen choice awards. She hasn't heard from hakeem.
The day of the performance, she was getting ready, cookie ask her "what's going on between you and hakeem?"
Keshia said "me and Hakeem are just friends, I don't he sees me like that?"
Cookie just looked at Keshia up and down and left.
Tiana and Hakeem perform first.
Keshia was nervous but she told herself not to be.

Then it was now her turn.

Hakeem was watching her performance and was feeling something he never felt any way before.

The next night lucious was having trouble shaving cause of his ALS, so anika had help.
The same day keshia and Hakeem was in the studio. Keshia wanted on song she was working on.

( song by Mariah Carey)

Hakeem said "who would like have dinner at my house tonight?"
Keshia said "sure, see you at 8."

That night night Keshia drove to Hakeem apartment.

when she got there, saw cookie and tianna.
Cookie said "what the hell are you doing here?"
Keshia said "Hakeem wanted to have dinner tonight."
They all walk inside and saw Hakeem with another women.

"They all walk inside and saw Hakeem with another women

Tianna and cookie was speechless. But Keshia was more upset.

Hakeem was lose words. Keshia walks out. Soon after cookie and tianna left right after.
Hakeem was upset. But his new girl Camilla told him everything will be alright.