Boys Who Murdered Love (Dazai Osamu and Nakahara Chuuya)

Yandere!Dazai x Reader x Jealous!Ex!Chuuya requested by I_speak_sarcasm_only!

WARNING: THIS ONE SHOT IS NOT SUGGESTED FOR THOSE WHO DISLIKE VIOLENT TORTURES OF THAT SORTS.

I made this be Mafia Dazai for more yandere feels since a new season came up and I can finally write about him!!

It's also my first time writing a yandere type character so I apologize if it's not that great!

Enjoyyy~~~

"Where were you off to, (F/N) chan?" his voice was filled with pure sweetness yet sprinkled with few bitterness that ricocheted across the room. You intended to quietly tiptoe in and you knew for sure that Dazai wouldn't notice in this pitch black room.

But you were dead wrong.

You felt your back being shoved into the door as a loud slam landed on the side of your head as he snapped his fingers. The room lit up dimly and you could see your executive in front of you caging you in. You gulped, averting away from his gaze.

"Why won't you look at me, (F/N)? Do I look hideous?" Dazai swiftly grabbed your cheeks and pinched it, drawing a bit of blood.

"N-No..." you muttered, staring deep into his dangerous dark brown orbs that indicated for one of your punishments again.

"Good. Now, answer my first question. Where were you? I thought I specifically told you to come right back after you had to have a little chat with Mori san." he pinched your cheeks harder, as you winced in pain.

You couldn't lie. If you lied, you wouldn't be able to see the light of day again.

"I saw Chuuya san on the way and he started talking to me again... I'm very sorry."

"You should be. I keep telling that bastard to keep his eyes off of you. I still see that he has feelings for you ever since you broke up with him."

Yes, you broke up with Chuuya.

You honestly dated him so he could protect you from Dazai but it didn't work out. Dazai was being more aggressive than ever- harming not only you but Chuuya as well. The relationship between you two didn't last long not only because of that but because of how Chuuya treated you. He would buy all the jewelries and pretty dresses and make you dress up and walk in a poised way- like you were walking on a runway at a fashion show.

That's how he showed love. He dressed you up like a doll and toyed you all day and all night long.

It was insanity for you.

"This calls for punishment." Dazai leaned closer to your face so that his nose was touching yours. You shivered, afraid that he'll cut you. "You've been a naughty girl lately, (F/N) chan... You've been attending me punishment lessons 6 times this week and it's only the second day. My, do you love my punishments that much?" his breath tickled your neck, giving you goosebumps.

"Come on. Let's start." he grabbed you by the hair and dragged you into a different room where nothing but a single metal silver chair was placed in the middle with a single beam of light shone on it. He threw you forcefully into the chair as he handcuffed your wrists and legs around the chair.

"Now we can finally start." he took out his switch blade and flicked it open. He would usually start by the smaller weapons into big ones. Dazai loves to torture his victims slowly so he can make sure they feel his pain. He pressed the icy steel blade against your cheeks, drawing blood as you hissed in pain.

"I feel lucky today. Maybe I should start off with a surprise. What do you think-" he slid his fingers under your chin, making you look up at him.

"Love?"