Rooming With Royals

Hi guys *waves*. So this is my new story ''Rooming With Royals'', obviously. I hope you like it because it's something new :)

Edited.

The sequel "An Alpha's Kiss" is posted!
-----

Ch.1

As I walked out of class, I sighed in relief. Thank God it ended, I was about to whack the teacher's ass! In class, I was drooling. No, not because there was a hot dude but of boredom. I walked to my locker and got out my books but gritted my teeth when I saw who was standing next to me. Great, she just needs to make by day even more dreadful.

"You're not wanted in this school." The school's bimbo, April sneered, making me glare. "Shut up." I pushed her backwards, making her stumble. Being outraged is an understatement. I am frustrated, annoyed and angry. I've gone through a horrible day and I don't need anyone else to worsen my already foul mood. April stared at me with disgust then looked at her group of fake barbies.

"Let's go." She motioned for them to go after her. I watched as her 'followers' walked behind her like lost puppies. I slammed my locker shut and held my books in one hand. Everyone in the hallway was gawping at the scene that happened but looked away when they saw me glaring at them. I chuckled lowly as I moved down the hall to my class, stupid idiots.

I passed a couple of classes but stood in my place when I saw the jocks making fun of the school's nerd, Nathan. Anger flashed through my whole body. How dare they! The thing that I hate about jocks the most is that they humiliate the people who they think are lower than themselves. I strolled in their direction and pushed whoever was in front of me away until I was standing in front of the football captain, Derek. The sickening smirk that was on his face made me want to beat the crap out of him but I held myself back.

"Get out of here." I stated, my tone was dead serious. I stared at Derek with challenging eyes. If he knew what was best for him, then he'll back down. Luck was on his side since he thought of the consequences before making another move. Derek nodded then turned around and walked away after shooting Nathan a glare.

"Thanks." Someone whispered. I looked at Nathan to see him sweating but he was giving me a grateful smile. I nodded, showing no kind of emotion before continuing on to my class. Like always, all of the students got out of my way in fear. The bell rang making everyone run around to reach their classes but I kept my pace slow.,Who cares about school?

I banged my classroom door open and entered ignoring my teacher's shouts, I'm sick of them. I sat in the last row and put my notebook on the table before opening it and sketching an outline of a wolf. The teacher sighed frustrated and resumed explaining the lesson. It was time for me to zone out.

I am Violet White. I am seventeen years old and have no friends. My family is dead and I am an outcast in this school; no one dares to talk with me. I'm known for being the tough and serious, that's why most students hate me. I have long black silk hair and violet eyes. That's why they called me Violet. I am 5'6 tall with an hour glassed shape figure. A folded paper was lying next to my notebook so I looked up to see April whispering in a guy's ear while giggling, stupid Barbie.

I unfolded the small paper and gritted my teeth when I read what was written. "You're a freak." I ripped the paper into small, tiny pieces and continued with my drawing. Sometimes, I wish I could hold her by the throat and split her into two halves. Yeah, I hate her.

I narrowed my eyes when I saw the teacher's hand on my table, Mrs. Hartley. She's the worst teacher that you could ever find on this planet. She's the chubby red head that has a strict attitude and likes to make her students' life's a living hell. I have always disliked her, from the moment I saw her two years ago, I knew that she was evil.