17| Clairvoyance

Clairvoyance: the ability to perceive events in the future or beyond normal sensory contact.

Extra-long chapter for you guys! Remember to vote and comment ❤️

Enjoy xx

t.m.

✖️✖️✖️

S.E // The 7th Supreme

   "Someone's glowing."

  My gaze darted up from the ground to meet a pair of brown eyes that glinted with mischief. Atticus. I rolled my eyes at him, dropping my binder full of essays and research papers onto my desk before making my way to my bed where Atticus laid, holding his phone above his face. I plopped down next to him, letting out a heavy sigh.

   "So, tell me, what dirty things did you do with Styles this time?" Atticus questioned, his eyes flicking to the side, smirking at me before he turned his gaze to his phone again. "I need all the details."

   "He fingered me," I shrugged lightly, knowing Atticus would start pestering me if I didn't tell him, especially since we always share stories about our sex lives since they weren't that special to us, they were always so spontaneous and random.

   "Really? Now," Atticus widened his eyes, his smirk growing bigger as he finally put his phone down as turned to lay on his side. "You're not a big fan of fingering though."

   "I never said I didn't like it, I just prefer skipping foreplay," I told him. "But with him, it's different. It's like I want to drag the foreplay on, because the build up just makes it all better," I explained as he listened attentively.

   "Well that's strange. That's like out of your comfort zone," Atticus frowned lightly as I nodded.

   "Not really comfort zone, but yeah pretty much," I said, before I drifted out into my thoughts thinking about how I haven't told Atticus yet that Harry and I had something real.

   "You guys have a thing?" Atticus spoke loudly, his words causing me to frown in annoyance.

   "Stop reading my mind!"

   "And you didn't tell me!" Atticus exclaimed, making me roll my eyes as I sat up on the bed and leaned against the headboard.

   "I didn't know what to think of it myself. He's trying to encourage it while I was trying to ignore it," I muttered, pursing my lips as I thought about my previous conversation on this matter with Harry. He was willing to risk a lot of things in order to try and let what we had grow into something more meaningful.

   "Why are you trying to ignore it?" Atticus asked.

   "I dunno really. At first I never wanted this to go far, I just wanted a one-night stand, or multiple ones. Y'know a strictly physical relationship," I explained. "But when we hung out that night, we kissed by that tree in the park I usually sit near. Atticus, I felt something weird inside of me when we kissed, like all those cliché things people say about first kisses. I genuinely felt all of that."

   "And you've never experienced a kiss like that before," Atticus murmured to himself, frowning hard as he thought about this. "Did he feel like that too?"

   "Yeah! He did, it was so obvious. But I made it seem like I only wanted him for sex and nothing else," I said with a pout. "But then when I told him to come over since he was worried about me after my 'migraine' incident, we talked and he suggested we give us a shot."