There Goes the Neighborhood (Edited)

(Mystic Falls High School)

Bella's POV.

Me, Lincoln, Elena, Stefan, Caroline and Matt are walking down the halls of our school as Caroline will not shut up about having a triple date and to be honest I don't really see the point, I just want to have another normal date with Lincoln again.

"I'm thinking nothing huge, just a dinner at the grill maybe a late movie." Caroline says trying to convince all of us to go.

"You mean like a triple date?" Stefan says putting everything Caroline just said into a few words.

"Three pair out on a Friday night coupled. Yeah a triple date." Caroline says, stopping us all in the hallway.

"Do you think that's a good idea?" I ask whilst intertwining my fingers with Lincoln's.

"Why not? We all haven't gone out together before and I don't want it to be uncomfortable for us. Look the couple dynamics have changed and there's been a little awkwardness between Elena, Matt, and me and I just think it's important that we get over it." Caroline says to us, but I still don't know why me and Lincoln have to go.

"I don't know." Elena tells her, I can see it in her eyes that this would be awkward.

"I think that sounds like a great idea." Stefan says to us.

"Yeah it does, I could get to you guys alot better." Lincoln says to them, he then looks down at me and gives me smile in which I smile back.

"Yeah. A nice evening out with friends. Sounds fun, as in 'fun'." Stefan finishes as I start to think about it.

"A triple date it is." I say to her.

"Yeah." Elena says after me agreeing.

"Ok. So, we will see you tonight." Caroline says as she walks away with dragging Matt along with her.

"Guess we'll see you guys tonight." I say to them as me and Lincoln walk away from Elena and Stefan.

(Skip to the Mystic Grill)

After school, me and Elena went home to get dressed for our triple date. Elena decided that she would wear a short blue strapless floral dress wth a flower pattern and I decided to wear a peach and black pattern dress. After we finished, Stefan and Lincoln came and picked us up and then we met Matt and Caroline at the grill.

[Bella's Dress]-->

"So, Matt. How do you like working here?" I ask him as I lean my head on Lincoln's shoulder.

"It's not that bad. Wait staff is pretty good and they can't keep a bartender to save their lives. I actually put my mom up for a job." He tells us. Since we were little Matt's mom never paid any attention to him or his sister, I'm just glad he turned out better than the both of them. (RIP Vicky.)