scarecrow's girl

My name is Marry and I live in Gotham. I am 17 years old and I have long black hair that reaches my shoulder blades. I live with my mom,dad ,and older brother Jack he is 19 and for a guy he had semi long hair black hair and bangs that covered his left eye. he is so protective of me it scary.

"hurry up marry!" Jack yelled. Today was Halloween night and jack was going to drop me off at my friends house to hang out before I trick or treat. Even though im probably too old I can't pass up free candy.

"ok im coming." I ran down the stairs wearing a female version of the scarecrows costume it was made to look like his but with a skirt instead of pants and dark brown leggings underneath.

"hurry up and let's go." Jack said "bye mom bye dad!" And with that said we drive over to my best friend kat's house she is 18 and has long black hair too but she kinda reminds everyone of a cat. She also has a huge crush on my brother.

"marry!" Kat said running out to hug me wearing her own version of catwomans outfit (of course)

"Kat!"I squealed hugging her

"you look fabulous. I know someone who would be blushing if he saw this." She said with a evil playful smile. I looked at her confused

"Hm?"

"oh nothing. Come on the group is inside." Kat said dragging me inside

"see you later jack!" I yelled as I was dragged off he looked worried he never liked leaving me anywhere without him. Once I was inside I looked at the group of people there was Alice,Zach,and Rose, all people from my school. Zach and Alice we're wearing a couple costume Zach was The Joker and Alice was dressed as Harley Quinn, and rose was dressed as poison ivy. I had never talk to any of them other that's Kat. Zach and rose had always gone to are school, but Alice was new she reminded everyone of Harley and the joker.

"who's this?"Alice asked as she hugged zach

"this is marry. She is a scarecrow fan."Kat said nugging me.

"someones Gona get air headed." Rose said.

"come on guys let's start trick or treating I want some candy!" Alice said stomping her feet.

"but you are already so sweet." Zach said pecking her cheek.

"I agree with hyper clown let's go already I wanna scare the pants of of some people." I said with a evil grin.

"I like her." Rose said smiling. We all walked out side it was dark out side and there we're already kids all around.

"after we get some candy im going to a few haunted houses." I said smiling.

We walked around town for a while trick-or-treating and scaring people.

"this is great!" I laughed as some jr.high kids ran away screaming from fear. I turned around to comment on the cruddy candy the kids had in there bags they had dropped when I realized I had gotten separated from every one. I shrugged and started walking. Suddenly I heard a scream from a ally. (oh I smell fear) I smiled and walked into the ally and started looking around.

"man this sucks." I said disappointed that nothing happened. I turned around to leave but instead bumped into someones chest.