Thirster 2467: 6.

Thirster 2467 rubs his temples with his fingers. The chains rattle against his ankles and arms, echoing the whole box. It's impossible, he has never had feelings for a vampire or human.

If it ever was, it was just lust, feeling aroused by a vampire and to have sex just for the fun of it. Humans were his source of food. He kills and drinks their blood. He doesn't talk to them or feel something towards them.

Especially not to Marilyn Hurly.

He has seen her about a couple of times with these scientists but to torture him. What's so stunning about her then? Her looks, her warmth against his hands, her velvet voice when she persuades him to give answers. What is it?

It's impossible for vampires to feel something towards another. They have no feelings at all.

Unless... no. Thirster 2467 growls, trying to not to think about it. There isn't a cure for vampirism. Not in a hundred years and not now. Being a vampire since nineteen-thirty-six, the vampire has felt nothing. Besides feeling physical pain of being tortured to hurt. But not even to the point where vampires cry because they don't cry. He hasn't cried since he was human.

It's odd how his human age and how he is always going to look is close to the age Marilyn is. The other thing that's odd is that he told her his age. He hasn't shared anything to anyone about himself in a very long time. He is slowly forgetting things about himself because of that. The vampire questions himself about why he is feeling this way.

He groans, leaning his head back and staring up at the ceiling. The only reason she wants answers from him is for the scientists to torture him more. Unless she's alone just like him and needs to talk to someone? Curiosity washes through him and he closes his eyes. Maybe if he rests his eyes for a bit his thoughts won't be clustered with questions.

A picture of Marilyn pops up in his head and he snaps his eyes open. He rests his head on his shoulder and stares ahead of the dark room. The only thing lit up is the box he is locked in.

A whiff of Marilyn's scent runs around him and he flares his nostrils. How much she made his mouth water. The doctor he killed earlier didn't satisfy him all the way and touching and having a young human girl around him didn't make it any better.

"Why, why me." He mumbles to himself while rubbing his dirty hands over his face. Why was he the one who got captured in Central Park out of all vampires? Why is he the one to feel a fuzzy feeling around a human?

Thirster 2467 closes his thoughts out and reminisces about Marilyn's presence around him. Maybe being a murderous killer for almost a hundred of years became extremely lonely. He must want company, just like Marilyn.

Marilyn rushes back to her room so no one stops her and questions about her roaming around. When she reaches back, in her bed, she cuddles under the thick blankets. Her heart is beating so quickly and it feels as if her body is thumping.

She tries to control her breathing when she hears someone walking up to her closed bedroom door. She holds in her breath and shuts her eyes when the door creaks open.

Lee stands at the doorway, thinking that she heard someone come inside their dorm and was wondering if it was Marilyn. But she sees that Marilyn is soundly sleeping. She rubs her sleepy eyes, shutting the door again and going back to bed.

Marilyn sighs when Lee vanishes from her room, turning on the lamp beside her bed. She sits up, trying to calm her shaking hands. The part of flesh and bone Thirster 2467 touched is burning on her body. It feels like ice and heat at the same time and they are trying to fight.

"There's something about him that's off." She mumbles, turning to look at the night stand besides her.

His fangs that are polished white and blood clean are sitting there. She grabs one, rolling it around her finger tips and holding it up to where she pierced herself by accident earlier.

"You finally spoke to me." She adds, examining the tooth. "Maybe I need another way for you to give me answers." And that's when she thinks of something so risky to make the vampire speak.

The next morning, Lee and Marilyn make their way back to where Thirster 2467 is being held. Marilyn doesn't say a word to Lee about last night.

Scientists are on duty once again but this time they are in the box with him. He's still strapped down since yesterday and they are poking him with knives and drawing blood with needles. They are saving his blood like they do with all the other vampires and they examine it.

Marilyn watches him through the window, his eyes closed and a frown on his face. He isn't fighting, he's letting them poke him around like an animal.

"Did you get any information out from him yet?" She turns her head to the size and sees Dr. Sammis staring down at her. She grits her teeth, turning her head back to where she can see the vampire.

"Nope."

"Well you need to do your job and get going on that." Marilyn shake her head.

"As you can see for these past few days he hasn't been talking so he's not going to talk now." Dr. Sammis stares down at her but Marilyn pays not attention to him.

"Very well. Perhaps you didn't sneak out of your dorm last night?" Marilyn tenses and stays still. Her eyes are wide in shock. How does he know?!

"I-I don't know what you are talking about." Suddenly he grabs her by the upper arm and she winces out in pain. Her voice ran through Thirster 2467 head and he snaps his eyes open, looking ahead and ignoring the scientists
around him.

Marilyn tries to pull away from his grip but he doesn't loosen it besides pulling her closer to him.

"Don't forget Marilyn, we have cameras in the hallway." Her mouth drops in shock. All these years living in here, she's never seen them on the ceilings in the hallways. They are secretly hiding. She's so stupid!

"I was sleepwalking."

"Don't give me that bullshit, you don't randomly start sleep walking at your age now." Marilyn grabs his arm, pushing away his steel grip on her. Eventually he does and she tumbles back, luckily not falling.

Thirster 2467 feels this pang of hurt and he just wants to rip that Doctors throat out who is hurting her.

"I don't know what's been going on with you but I don't like any bit of it."

"Good because I don't care what you think."

"You are doing something Marilyn and I don't like it."

"And I don't care." She snaps back. He darkly chuckles, taking a step towards her.

"Well what ever you are up to it better not be with that monster in there." He points at the vampire who is curiously watching them. "If so, I'm on top of you so I can do whatever I want to get you out of her."

"I'm just doing my job here." She actually is but doing it secretly.

"It doesn't seem like it so knock it off, you are being a child." He walks past her and out the doors. Marilyn sighs, trying to control her breathing because her heart is beating so quickly.

Marilyn has never been so scared but it's still not going to stop her from seeing Thirster 2467.

~~~~

Hey!!! Hope you liked this chapter.

Next chapter is interesting ;)

Vote
Comment
Follow me :)