chapter 2: fear toxin

"owch! Watch it-" I looked up at the persons face but instead saw a scarecrows mask.(I-is that the real scarecrows?) I asked myself

"nice costume."he said with a scary voice and holding a thing of fear toxin(yep he's the real deal...would it be strange to ask for a autograph?)

"nice outfit yourself...ming if I try a dose of that?"I asked pointing at the fear toxin. He made a movement like he was confused

"this isn't something to get you high little girl."how rude he thinks im a druggie

"I know exactly what it is it's fear toxin...created by you the scarecrow, also known as Johnathan crane you used to be a professor until you we're fired for doing experiments; which we're necessary for your experiments if you ask me." I smirked at him.

"your pretty smart...hmmm."he said (oh my God he praised me) suddenly he grabbed me and covered my mouth. I unwillingly blushed (shouldn't I be screaming for help?) "come with me." he said in my ear and then I felt myself get knocked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in a room that had brown furniture in it I was laying on a couch.

"w-where am I?" I asked my self

"you are in one of my hideouts."I heard someone say behind me." I sat up and turned to see who it was. It was the scarecrow without his mask on I knew it was him cause I had seen his picture in the paper when he was fired. Embarrassingly enough that picture (and others of him) was on my wall.

"o-oh."I got lost starring at him he was so hot he wore glasses and had brown wavy hair he was well built I couldn't help but undress him with my eyes.

"o-ok let's begin." He said slightly blushing (oh God he can't tell what im thinking can he!?)

"begin what?"I asked putting my dirty thoughts in the corner of my mind. He walked over to a safe and pulled out something.

"the experiment."he said turning around holding a syringe of fear toxin. I suddenly got excited (this is a dream come true I am a test subject for professor Crane!)

"your really Gona let me try it!" I said happily. Crane looked at me stunned

"yes .....you practically volunteered..now go lay on the couch." I did as I was told and layed on the couch I calmed myself down and watched as he prepared my arm.

"quick question...can I call you Johnathan?" I asked as he was about to stick the needle in my arm, he paused and looked at me.

"of course."he replied and then the needle went in.