HARRY'S PARENTS COME TO TOWN

It has been a week and a half since Louis and Harry went to town and got their cake and rings for the wedding. Every one of the plans that they have made has been going really well. Harry has been on edge the past couple of days and it has caused his mood to change drastically. Louis wonders what is wrong with his baby, but Harry is not telling anyone what is wrong and it has caused Louis undue stress.

Louis tries one last time to find out what is wrong with his baby, and Harry finally tells him that today is the day his parents are suppose to show up. He tells Harry that he will not allow them anywhere near him and not to worry about them. Harry tells him that he is going to worry because they are not very nice people and he doesn't want anything to go wrong. Louis tells him that they have no right over him and that with him, Liam and Niall they will protect him at all costs.

Harry crawls into Louis lap and curls up into a ball and lets Louis hold him until he can calm down just a little bit. Liam and Niall comes into Louis' office and tells him that two people have just entered their territory. Louis tells them to not let them into the house and if they want to talk to him that they must talk to him out of the house . He tells them that he doesn't want them to know that Harry is here and he doesn't want Harry to see them either. Liam tells Louis that he will not let anyone who he doesn't know in the house without prior permission from him.

It doesn't take long before the couple are on the porch wanting to be let in to talk to Louis and Liam tells them that they are not allowed in the house. They tell him that Harry is their son and he ran away a couple of years ago and they would like to have him back. Liam tells them that Harry is not here and that they are not welcome in their home. Jason and Kelsey, Harry's parents tell Liam that they would like to see and talk to Louis about Harry. Liam tells them that he will go and get Louis if they would like to talk to him but they are not allowed to enter the home.

Louis comes down and opens the door and tells them that they can talk while everyone is on the porch. Louis leads them to some chairs that are on the porch and they sit down. Jason tells Louis that they know that Harry is here and that they would like to speak with him and Louis tells them that Harry does not want to see or speak to them. Kelsey tells him that Harry ran away from the pack a couple of years ago and they just wanted to see how he was doing and to congratulate him on the up coming wedding. Louis asks how do they know anything about Harry when he hasn't had any contact with them for two years. They tell him that they just found out about where he was and they only wanted to bring him home with them.

Louis tells them that he knows what happened with Harry a couple of years ago, because he still has the scars where their pack beat him. They fake shock, because they are hoping that Louis would buy their story. Kelsey tells him that they had no idea that their pack did those kind of things to their little boy. Louis tells them that they lost the right to call him their little boy when they kicked him out of their pack when they found out he was an omega. Jason tries to convince Louis that they would never kick out their own son because of something like that.

Unknown to them, Harry has been listening to everything that was being said about him. He comes out of the door and begins yelling at his so called parents. Harry tells them that they only want money and they are not worried about his well being. Jason and Kelsey try to run up to him to give him a hug but Liam and Niall stop them from getting near him. Kelsey fakes tears so maybe that Harry will feel sorry for her and accept her. Harry tells them that he never wants to see them again and he wished that he was never their child.

Niall gets Harry into the house and takes Harry to his and Louis room and tries to calm him down. Meanwhile, Louis and Liam force them to leave off of the pack land and tells them to never return. Jason tells him that he will regreat getting in the way of them and their son. Louis tells them that if they return to the packs land, they will be taken away. Jason tells Louis that he will be back with the law and they will be on their side. Louis tells them to bring them on and they will never be able to see Harry ever again. Jason and Kelsey leave and they yell that the law will be on their side because Harry is a minor. Louis tells them to bring them back and they will see who gets Harry.

Jason and Kelsey leave the pack house and they head straight to town to find someone in law enforcement. They tell a sob story about how Louis will not allow them to have any contact with their minor son, but they don't know that the law already know about how they treated Harry and what they did to him. One of the cops follow them back to the pack house and the cop comes up to the door and knocks. Louis answers the door and welcomes the cop into his home, leaving Harry's parents on the porch. He asks to speak with Harry and Louis goes and gets him.

When Harry comes into the living room, he sits down by Louis and asks what can he do for him. The cop asks him several questions to get the matter solved. Harry tells him that two years ago when he was 16, his parents found out he was an omega and kicked him out of the pack. He goes on to tell him that he is now 18 and doesn't want anything to do with them. The cop asks if Harry can prove that he is 18 and Harry gives him is identification and it shows that he is the age he says he is. He tells Harry that he doesn't have to do what they want him to do and that he will make sure that he is safe and keep them away from him.