xxxxxxxv.

"나도 다시 널 놓지 않을 테니까 "

dear jungkook,

i woke up extra early this morning; prepared everything i need to bring, and dressed up nicely. i took the train, which takes up about two hours of ride from here to seoul.

i kept on smiling while i was glancing at the window and enjoying the view. so many scenarios were playing on my head. i have so many plans for us today and i can't wait to do them with you. i kept on imagining what's gonna happen today. my smile can't hide all these excitement.

it didn't take long enough for me to arrive in seoul (or atleast i didn't notice it took us two long hours to arrive). i took the bus to get to your school, which also didn't take too long.

i came in the right time when you walked up the stage to receive your diploma. i felt so many emotions seeing you up there—happy, sad, and proud at the same time.

i waited until the whole ceremony is over to find a perfect time to finally approach you. i kinda hard time looking up for you after the ceremony, honestly. the place was too crowded and everyone was busy taking pictures. including you.

i stood in a distance as i saw so many people taking pictures of you. some of them are also students from here, but some were not, i think. four or five girls even gave you some gifts and i saw how you gladly accepted them.

"aaahhh, our jungkookie is so handsome!" a guy, a little chubby and also a little smaller than you said as he ruffled your hair. you chuckled at his compliment.
"of course, but not as handsome as me!" a really tall, good-looking guy said jokingly.
"ah, really hyungs, why are you like this?" you shyly asked as you buried your face into those bouquet flowers you were holding.
"yah, seokjin hyung! don't embarrass our jungkook in front of his classmates!" the guy who has a pale skin said.

i didn't want to bother you all so i just stood there in the corner, waiting for all these girls to finish taking pictures of you, which took a little too long. but it also gave me an excuse to stare at your face a little longer. you have changed so much (in a better way). you became more good-looking, no wonder why these girls are going crazy over you.

a guy with sunglasses suddenly came and said that the three of you has to leave soon. wait. leave? i started to panic. but i haven't even met you yet...

when i saw you heading towards my direction with your hyungs and (i'm guessing) the manager, i grabbed that chance to finally approach you.

"jungkook," i said. you and your hyungs looked at me. "i...uh...came here to see you."
you smiled and just when you were about to reply, your manager came to interrupt. "hey, sorry but we have to leave now."
both of us had no other choice, so you asked for 3 minutes just to talk to me, which he allowed.

"it's alright, looks like you're in a rush today. you can go now so you won't get scolded." i handed you my gifts and hugged you.
i knew you really wanted to talk to me more but we didn't have too much time left so you just gave me a long, warm hug instead. "i'm so lucky to have you in my life."
i chuckled, "yah, no need to be too cheesy okay?" i said as i lightly pushed you. i wanted to be with you longer, but everything was a mess and i didn't want to add up to it. we said your goodbyes and you left with your hyungs in a van.

i frowned as soon as you were gone.
maybe surprising you wasn't a really good idea.

--

a/n: refer tho the pic on the multimedia section to see who those "hyungs" are :-)