#19- Black

(A/N So hey. *sigh* I'm a fucking dickhead. Basically, I've been ill for the past fortnight, plus my laptop killed itself and I've only just got it back. I'm really sorry! Also, this book has got the most support ever. We hit 1K votes the other day, which is absolutely incredible! Ans we got 8K reads! I would just like to thank you guys, you are all amazing!)

***TRIGGER WARNING-MENTIONS OF SELF HARM, CUTTING ECT. NO ONE ACTUALLY CUTS, BUT THERE ARE MENTIONS OF IT. STAY SAFE, AND DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID.***

Simon's POV

I walked back as far as I could, Ethan following. He looked pissed as hell. He moved closer and closer until we were toe to toe. This probably wasn't such a good idea...

"Give. It. Back. Worthless fag." He muttered. Yeah, this definitely wasn't a good idea. I'm gunna die. Trying to get the upper hand, I lifted the box above my head so he couldn't reach it. Bad move. He jumped up as high as he could and grabbed onto my forearms. Right over my cuts. Ouch. I hissed in pain and dropped the box, cradling my arms to my chest. Ethan grabbed it and laughed at me as he walked back to the sofa, opening the packet and taking out a few more tablets. He sat down as he swallowed a few of the pills, smirking at me. My eyes filled with tears. from both the pain of him grabbing my almost fresh cuts and him mocking me, although I was used to that from the dickheads at my high school.

"Fucking faggot prick." Ethan muttered under his breath. That just made my eyes fill up even more, and they started to spill over. Josh noticed my tears and ran over from a chair in the corner of the room, standing in front of me. He looked really concerned, and that surprised me. Why would he care about me. I'm just a worthless fag, like Ethan said.

"Si? You ok?" Josh asked.

"Y-yeah. Fine." I muttered. Josh sighed at me and wiped away my tears with his thumb.

"You know you can talk to me?" Josh asked. I looked over his shoulder at the other people behind him, who were all staring at me. Josh noticed that and grabbed my hand, leading me into his room.

"You can trust me." He said, pulling me into a hug. My arms were pushed against his chest, which jarred my cuts again. I hissed in pain. Josh pulled back and put his hands on my shoulders.

"Simon? Do you cut?" He asked. Oh shit.

"Um... Uh..." I said, staring into his hazel eyes. His hazel eyes that were slowly changing into black.